𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 . 𝐍𝐂𝐓

𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙡𝙨

Lucas here, Lucas there, Lucas everywhere.

He asked me out on the hallway, in the library, in front of the whole class, just everywhere. I'm so sick of hearing things like 'Go out with me', 'I like you', and 'Date me'.

I know it's the 1st of April and he keeps on nagging me. I don't know but he sounds so serious although I know it's a prank.

I just can't take it so I decided to confront him.

"Lucas, can you stop? It's really annoying me. I know it's April Fools but stop with the pranks. You know I like someone and I know you like someone too. So, just stop." I crossed my arms.

"I know, I know... but do you know what? It's April Fools!" He laughed and ran away from me. That's right, run, I'll kill you later.

Good thing after the confrontation he decided to stop.

Time to go home! At last! I stretched and walked out of our classroom until someone caught up to me and it was Kun.

"Oh? Kun? Why are you here?" He was still catching his breath and he held my shoulder for support.

"Lucas... he..."

"He what?" Worry started to come to me.

"He's in the hospital..."

"Why? What hospital?"

"Songdo Hospital." I ran to the hospital since it's only near. I ran even it was raining.

When I got there, I asked the receptionist where his room is and I quickly went there.

I opened the room and thankfully, he's alright. His mom was no where to be found so I guess I'll stay the night.

The doctor came in so I stood up.

"What's your relationship with the patient?" The doctor asked.

"Just a friend."

"Oh, I see, after he wakes up please feed him and tell him to take a paracetamol."

"Alright. Uhm, doc? What's wrong with him?"

"There's nothing wrong. Just a fever then he can go home. Probably, tomorrow noon. If you need to ask anything please ask the nurse in charge of the patient. I'll take my leave now."

"Thanks, doc."

After an hour, I eventually fell asleep.

Lucas;

I woke up inside a hospital room. I looked around and saw Y/N sleeping next to me. Not exactly next to me just near me.

I noticed her face sleeping and observed it for a while. She still looks like the Y/N 12 years ago.

I brushed her hair and maybe I woke her up so she sat up. Oh, she's a light sleeper.

"Yah, Wong Yukhei, are you alright?"

"Nah, my whole body really hurts a lot." I giggled and she playfully punched me.

"Y/N, since it's no longer April Fools... I'll ask you this seriously," I sigh,

"Date me."