𝐉𝐢𝐧 . 𝐁𝐓𝐒

𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Y/N-ah, let's go!" Seokjin shouted and dragged her outside the hotel, "I shouldn't have allowed you to go to this party. I knew they would do this to you."

He took off his suit jacket and hung it on her shoulder in case she shivers due to this thing called winter.

Back in the party his parents organized, she was discriminated because they said she wasn't 'rich' enough to be their son's girlfriend. They poured ice-cold water on her dress even if it's freezing cold outside.

"It was an accident, Seokjin-ah. I'm sure they didn't mean it. Let's go back, your parents and colleagues will be disappointed if you leave this early." She tried to convince him.

Across the street, there was a playground. A special playground for the two of them. Seokjin decided to just take her there instead of her house since he doesn't want to disappoint her parents and he still has a plan.

He just pulled her hand with him and guided her towards the playground.

"Seokjin-ah, why did you bring me here?" Y/N asked cluelessly.

"Remember where it all started. It started here. Exactly right here." Seokjin stood on a spot the two of them met at first. "Remember when the two of us bumped to each other at this spot? Remember when I confessed to you right exactly here six years ago?"

"I do."

"Now, say that one more time and I'll change the question," he kneeled down and got something from his back pocket, "Will you marry me, Y/N?"