𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐨 . 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐍

"Where the hell are you? Why are you ignoring my texts and calls?" I yelled at my boyfriend who was at the other end of the call.

He's been ignoring me for 2 days now and I just kept on worrying and jumping into conclusions.

"I'm busy." his tone was like he was pushing me away and that's when I knew what's up.

I sighed heavily, "Don't tell me... you're meeting another girl, Han Seungwoo."

"No, I'm not- Y/N, just not today or this week."

"What? Seungwoo, what's going on? Are we breaking up?" That's when I started to get hysterical.

"Never mind. Just go here. I'll text you the address. You'll know when you see me." he said before ending the call with me.

Afterwards, I got a message from him that contains his current location. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that he's in a hotel. I prepared myself for the breakup with my first boyfriend.

I came there as fast as possible even if it means that I'll have to run since it's only a few blocks away from my apartment.

I was panting like crazy, when I knocked on the door. I don't know what my reaction is upon seeing him.

After a few seconds, he opened up. I eyed him from head to toe and noticed that he looks so pale and weak.

The reason why he was ignoring was actually for my own good. He didn't want me to get infected with what's going on with him.

I barged in to get the key card, "Rest. Wait for me." I remarked before storming out of the room.

As a caring and loving girlfriend, I need to make my man happy even if he's feeling under the weather.

So, I went to the grocery to buy his medicine and food. I passed by a café and decided to get him a strawberry cake, 'cause I know that will do the trick.

Minutes later, I arrived at his hotel room with 3 paper bags and a box of cake. After he noticed me come in, he weakly sat up.

Seungwoo asked, "Where'd you go?"

"To a place where your favorites can be bought and..."

I showed him the cake that I bought for him and his mood literally brightened up.

"Strawberry cake!" he exclaimed.

I smiled, "I know this is the only thing that would make you better."

"Actually, no. I just need you and I'll be okay. You're like my medicine, you know."

My heart fluttered, if only he know how much I missed him and how much I worried about him. "I can't explain how much I missed you, I just can't put it into words."

"Then, explain through your actions."

I looked into his eyes before placing my lips into his. We kinda had a make out session all of a sudden.

Few seconds later, I pulled away after realizing something.

"Uh-oh, looks like I need to go to the grocery once again because I think I'll be sick too."