𝐐 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐳

𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 2019: 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

"Ji Changmin!" Younghoon called as he walked along the hallway, "Go home with us!"

"Sure." Changmin grinned. The grin she fell for.

"Younghoon, what are you doing?" Y/N whispered to Younghoon while Changmin ran to them.

"Trying to solve the problems that tore the two of you apart." He winked.

"If it's not fine for you, Y/N, I can just go home alone." Changmin said.

"No, it's fine, Changmin. It's been a while." Y/N smiled fakely since deep inside, every second with him, knowing what he had done, it hurts so much for her.

The three of them, Y/N, Younghoon and Q started to walk home. They're falling for Younghoon's trap.

"Y/N, Changmin, can you go with me to buy flowers for my mom? It's her birthday tomorrow and she loves those."

"Isn't that out of the way?"

"No, I know one store along the way, let's go." Younghoon led them to a spooky road, out of the way with a view of Han River which they've never been to.

"Are you sure you know this place, Younghoon?" Y/N asked.

"Of course. This is where me and Changmin play when we were kids. I wonder why the lights are off."

"I don't remember anything, Younghoon." Changmin furrowed his eyebrows, trying to remember.

"You'll remember when we get there." Younghoon smiled suspiciously.

A few moments later, they found the store where they sell flowers. Younghoon and Changmin went inside while Y/N chose to be outside.

She breathed in the fresh air while looking at the river. It was indeed more beautiful at night. Soon, she felt a tap on her shoulder and when she looked back, it was Changmin. "Ready to go?"

Y/N just replied with a nod and ran away to find Younghoon, but he went missing. "Hey, where is he?"

"He was just behind me, I'm certain of it."

"Then what happened? He just disappeared?" Y/N started to panic and accidentally shouted at him.

"I don't know, don't shout at me." He said, trying to calm her down.

"Let's just go. Do you know the way?" She asked.

"No..." Changmin realized that Younghoon did this to set the two of them up and eventually talk.

"I shouldn't have come here." She walked away.

When she walk away a note slipped from her bag so he picked it up and read it.

'Thank me tomorrow. Talk to each other, please. I hope my plan will work. - Younghoon ♡ '

Changmin crumpled the note after he decided that he won't show it to Y/N. "Y/N, wait up!" Changmin ran closer to her but it seems like she's ignoring his presence.

Suddenly, a fast paced car came to their way and almost ran over Y/N but Changmin pulled her closer but they both fell to the floor that caused the wound on Changmin's elbow.

Y/N saw the wound and asked him frantically, "Where's the first aid kit your mom always told you to bring?"

"I-in my bag." He got shocked not because of the wound but because of the way she reacted on his wound. He thanked Younghoon internally.

After she treated his wound, he stood up and offered a hand to help her stand up but she couldn't.

"I twisted my ankle when you pulled me closer..."

Changmin carried her on his arms that made Y/N so much uncomfortable but she just shrugged it away.

"I'm sorry." Changmin said. "Everything was just a mistake."

"Trusting you was also a mistake." She admitted.

"I just really don't know how it happened."

"How the two of you kissed and eventually slept with each other? Even if you're drunk you still know what you're doing."

"That's why I'm saying sorry."

"Do you think that word can bury every mistake? Nevermind, we're done 2 years ago."

They spotted a bench where they can see a great view of Han River. It's true that the river is more pretty during nighttime and when the water reflects the moonlight. They rested there for a while.

"Whatever explanation I say won't ever bring you back, right?" Changmin asked.

Y/N looked at him straight into the eyes and just nodded.

"I'm sorry for what I did, especially for hurting the only woman I loved."

"Listen, Changmin, we can't be together ag-" Y/N got cut off when a motorcycle horned. It was their schoolmate, Juyeon. Y/N saw him and stood up, he ran to her and hugged her.

"Love, I was worried about you." He said.

"How did you know I'm here?" She asked.

"I tracked your phone. I think you forgot our first anniversary."

"Oh, snap, yes, I did, I'm sorry, love."

Changmin was shocked with the scene right before his eyes. Y/N was having a secret relationship with their schoolmate.

Juyeon kissed Y/N's forehead, "It's fine. At least, you're safe here."

"Ooh, why don't you introduce me to your friend?"

"Changmin, this is Juyeon."

"I'm Juyeon, Y/N's boyfriend." Juyeon offered a handshake but Changmin didn't take it and just withdrew his hand.

"Y/N-ah, your mom cooked for us, I'm sure she's waiting, let's go?"

"Sure. You go ahead I'll just say something to my friend." Y/N smiled.

When Juyeon's gone, Y/N decided to talk. "Changmin, I can never be your girl anymore. I'm sorry. Thank you, though. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't meet a man like Juyeon. Goodbye, I guess." Y/N walked to Juyeon while still limping. Changmin watched Juyeon put the helmet on Y/N and then they went.

Changmin stayed for a while as he stared at the picture of him and Y/N while they were still happy together.