𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐍𝐈

"Hey Y/N, Inna, wanna eat with us?" our classmate, Kiwoo stood up and asked me as my bestfriend and I looked for a vacant place to eat since the McDonald's was full of people this time. Good thing he offered a seat to us 'cause I'm starving.

Since Inna liked Kiwoo, she hurriedly held my hand and pulled me to the vacant seat next to her just because she was so excited to seat across Kiwoo.

I looked at my tray and sighed, I ordered a lot of food again, my money's now all gone, I frowned.

"Why the long face, Y/N?" The person across me asked with a smile plastered on his face. It was Kwon Hyunbin, my heartshaker as of this 2020. "Are you okay?" he asked once again.

"O-Oh, I'm o-o-okay." I stuttered as Iput on a smile that can hide the evident that I'm too much happy when I see him.

"O-o-okay." he copied me and chuckled. God, he's too cute. I sent him a glare which made him stop chuckling and continued eating.

"You're eating way too much again, Y/N. That's why your face gets rounder and rounder and your body gets chubbier." Kiwoo laughed and the rest laughed as well except for Hyunbin. I wasn't insulted because the rounder my face is, the cuter I am.

"It's okay, I'm still cute eitherway." I cupped my face and acted cute in front of them.

"Eww, Y/N, I'm eating so better stop." Kiwoo said with his disgusted face.

After we ate, we decided to go to a café just to drink coffee. Inna and Kiwoo walked side by side which left me with Hyunbin. It was awkward since the people in front of us are flirting and we don't know what to do.

"The thing that Kiwoo said a while ago wasn't true." he suddenly spoke which broke the ice.

"Huh? Which one?" I asked.

"The thing about your face and body. It wasn't a fact. I don't care if your body gets chubbier or your face gets rounder, you're pretty in a way I like."

Shit. I bet my cheeks look like they're about to pop now. Good thing he sprinted away to walk next to Kiwoo. Inna went to me and locked arms with me.

"Is there something going on between you and Hyunbin?" she questioned me with a malicious face. I got intimidated so I just ignored her question.

"Oh so now you won't answer me." she whimpered. "By the way, I always catch Hyunbin looking at you when we were eating. I think your crush likes you back. He also turned red when you acted cute in front of him."

I blushed again and I think Inna didn't notice it since she checked her phone for updates. We arrived at the café within a few minutes and unfortunately, it was closed since it was too early. We called it a day and walked to our respective homes. Kiwoo took Inna home and Hyunbin told me that he'll take me home to make sure that I'm safe so I just agreed. Who doesn't want to be taken home by the person he or she likes, right?

It was awkward for the both of us again especially it's just the two of us, without Inna and Kiwoo. I decided to break the ice this time.

"So, which college do you want to go to?"

"Hmm, maybe Hankuk University. It's my dream to study there ever since I was little." he answered.

"Oh, really? Me too! That's my dream school as well! I want to be a successful doctor and make so much money, I'll fulfill my promise to my mom to make her dream house come true. I also told myself that I'd marry no one but an engineer, preferrably electrical engineering." I replied enthusiastically.

"What would you do if my dream is to be an engineer too?"

"Then I'll marry you." I joked and smiled, "So this is what it feels like to talk about our future, I'm glad."

He turned my body to face his, "Y/N, Ms. future doctor, can I be a part of your future too?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Hyunbin-ah. Of course."