𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐥 . 𝐄𝐗𝐎

<<< February 2014

"Sorry, I can't make it tonight." Chanyeol told me through the phone.

"Why not?" I asked. "Are you busy?"

"Yeah. Writing songs for the next album. I'm currently finding my inspiration." He stated.

"Oh. I gotta go then. Good luck, love. I know that song will be great." I said before I hung up. I sprawled on my bed as I sighed. I won't get to see my Chanyeol again. It's been more than a week since I last saw him.

I went to the rooftop and looked at the sky and it's a bit starry tonight. At least, Chanyeol and I are under the same sky. I hope he's happy.

Despite the negative degree here in South Korea, I still stood there in my thick sweater since I forgot to bring my coat.

I was just staring at the sky with my arms crossed until someone placed a thick blanket before hugging me from behind. I can tell the person who hugged me just by his scent.

"It's hard not to see my happiness for more than a week." He kissed my head.

"The sky heard my wishes, I guess." I faced him and pecked his soft lips.

"What was your wish then?" He flashed me his cute smile.

"For you to be happy, are you?"

Chanyeol kissed my forehead before answering. "More than happy."

We went to my apartment and when I entered, I saw the food he bought for us.

"Hey, Chanyeol, why are you here if you said you were finding inspiration?" I asked him while checking out the food he bought.

Buffalo Wings. Nice.

"Because my inspiration lives here and I'm looking at her right now."

I slowly turned to him and he's looking at me. We both flashed a sweet smile to each other.

"I brought food since I know that would make my inspiration happy and when my inspiration is happy, I'm happy as well." He went to me and backhugged me again.

"Too cheesy." I blushed and hid my face.

"Just the way you like it." He teased.

••

After we ate, Chanyeol was just watching the tv all alone inside the bedroom. I went in and hugged him for a while, thinking how lucky I am to have him in my life.

"Y/N." He called as he turned around to face me. "The true reason why I went here is because I want you to hear this."

He played a song entitled 'Promise'. "Lay hyung and Jongdae helped me with this. It's for you, Y/N."

He played the song and it really made me tear up. You're lucky if you find a man like Chanyeol, my man.

"Y/N, I promise that I won't let you go and someday, in the future, I'll marry you. I'll sing this song to you everyday and every night to express how much I love you, I promise, honey."

(Watch out for part 2. ^^)