𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 . 𝐍𝐂𝐓 (𝐩𝐭. 𝟐)

/requested/

"Y/N-ah!" Jisung called her from the end of the hallway, but she didn't hear him because of the loud music from her earphones, so Jisung sprinted to her and hugged her from the back as he pulled her earphones away from her ears and planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

The hallway was packed with students, but he didn't mind displaying his affection in front of everybody else, he just missed her too much.

"I missed you..." he whispered to her ear. Y/N removed his arms around her body and pulled him somewhere else, somewhere more private.

He spoke while she locked the doors, "Hey, why'd you take me he-"

Y/N cut him off by crashing her lips onto his.

"Fuck this, I hate spending my vacation far away from you." she sighed.

"Oh, I hate it a hundred times than you do, baby, oh, wait," he pulled out something from his backpack, "your favorite." it was Banana Milk, her other love aside from him.

"I love the idea that you understand me so well." she grinned.

Y/N joyfully opened it and as she drank the milk through a small straw.

Jisung was just staring at his lovely girlfriend while she's sipping the milk like a little kid. He's thinking how lucky he is to have her. Well, they both are fortunate to have each other.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"I could stare at you forever and I'd still feel like I haven't had enough."

"You're so cheesy, Jisung-ah."

Few moments later, an idea popped in his head, "Hey, love, I want to take you to a place nearby."

"Really? Let's go, screw the first day of school." she said.

The next thing they knew they have escaped the school premises by climbing up the wall that separates the campus and the world outside.

"So, where is it?" Y/N asked as she dusted off her skirt.

"You know... I was planning to take you there after school, you know, not now." he rubbed his nape.

"Well, I didn't climb that high for nothing. I wanted to spend my day with you."

"Where do you want to go then, my love?"

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." she pouted.

Jisung took her to a food stall that sells yummy spicy rice cakes and fish cakes.

"Thank you for the meal." they said in unison before digging in.

Jisung had one serving while Y/N had three. She ate so much that she didn't notice the sauce around her mouth.

Jisung wiped off the sauce on her face with his finger and licked it.

"Ew. You're disgusting, Jisung-ah."

"I don't mind." he laughed.

Afterwards, Y/N decided to take him to an arcade. They spent hours just playing and playing until they got tired.

"Let's go to a computer shop, then we'll play against each other." she proposed.

"What'll happen if I win?" he asked.

"Hmmm... I won't talk to any other boys except for you, of course. I know you get jealous when Jeno and I hang out." she said.

"Yep, I do get jealous, but I trust you. So, I have no problem with that." he stated.

"Okay, you pick your prize."

"How about I introduce you to my parents today?" he offered.

"O-okay." she sounded hesitant.

"And if I win, bring me food everyday. Deal?"

"Deal."

Jisung and Y/N walked to the computer shop a few blocks away from the arcade. They sat beside each other and started the game.

Moments after, Jisung is leading the game. He suddenly thought of Y/N and forgot about winning the game. Jisung knows that she isn't really fond of the idea of meeting his parents. Well, Y/N is okay about it yet she thinks it's still too soon for that.

So, he intentionally screwed up so she can win. Y/N jumped out of her seat and celebrated. Jisung just stared at her, he was happy seeing her happy.

After that, they walked to Han River which was just nearby to watch the sun set. This is where he wanted to take her.

Jisung and Y/N were sitting in a pavement while his left arm was encircled around her.

"Spending time with you will always be the highlight of my day." he pecked her nose.

"Oh, really? Then, tell me what you like the best about me." she asked.

"I like the way you run your hand over my face and I get goosebumps and butterlies in my stomach. I like the way you effortlessly made me fall in love with you. I also like the way you make me believe in soul mates and forever."

Y/N gently kissed his lips upon hearing those words come out of his mouth. It lasted for a few seconds before they pulled away from each other.

She asked, "Do you want to do it again?"

He nodded enthusiastically and leaned closer again.

"You'll get it later." Y/N teased.

"Okay. But, this is nice though. Sunsets and you. Both are beautifully perfect."