𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 . 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚

"Yah, Y/N! Someone's waiting for you!" Gayoung ran up to her but Y/N just gave her a questioning look. "Stand up! Faster! We can beat the other school if he starts to play."

"Who?" She stood up and fixed her clothes.

"Just someone. Come on, we're all waiting." Gayoung dragged her to the school's court where they're all playing basketball against another school.

As soon as Hyunjin see Y/N enter the court he stood up and told his coach that he'll start playing since she's already here.

For Y/N, she already accepted the fact that she got convinced by Gayoung to watch her ex boyfriend's basketball game.

She couldn't do anything so she just sat there talking to Gayoung's suitor, Minho.

While they were talking, Y/N was secretly staring at Hyunjin playing from afar but Minho noticed it.

"You still love him, don't you?" Minho was also Y/N's bestfriend and he knew everything that happened. On the other hand, they couldn't lie to each other so Y/N nodded looking down and fiddled her fingers.

"I know he does too." He hugged his bestfriend.

Hyunjin saw them and got distracted. The ball on his hands were snatched by the other team and they scored.

He requested for a substitute and just sat on the side near the audience.

Little did Hyunjin know, Minho convinced Y/N to cheer Hyunjin up.

"Yah, Hwang Hyunjin!" She sat next to him, "Why don't you play against that team, huh?"

"Because I know no one would cheer me up."

"Oh, really? Is our ace dramatic just now?"
She smiled, "Promise me you'll win this."

He nodded with uncertainty, "Can you promise me a thing?" She held her hands.

"Of course. Anything."

"If I win, can I be your boyfriend once again?" Hyunjin looked deep into her eyes.

"Only if you go back there and win this."

He jumped in excitement and ran to his coach to inform him that he'll be playing again.

Hyunjin started playing seriously and everytime he scores, he'll throw finger hearts to Y/N.

After a certain time, it was a success.

Hyunjin ran to her and hugged her tightly, she pushed him away slightly and kissed him passionately.

"I see you kept your promise."