𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 . 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬

𝙅𝙚𝙟𝙪

"Let's break up, ara? I can't bear to see you cheating again and again." I stated, keeping myself not to cry in front of this jerk.

"No, Y/N... please give me another chance..." He begged while on his knees but I'm too tired of this shit already. He apologize after he cheats and of course, I give him another chance. It's like a cycle already.

"I can't believe I flew to Jeju just to see you cheating. So long, dimwit!" I bid my goodbye and walked out of his house.

A long distance relationship? Yes, it was. I'm based in Seoul but our hometown is really here in Jeju.

I'm walking alone, hopelessly. My tears fell down one by one together with the raindrops.

I just sat on the side walk with my face buried between my knees. I don't really like crying in public but this leaves me without any choice.

After a while, I looked up when rain stopped pouring on me but I still hear raindrops falling on the ground.

"I knew it was you." Then there he stood, Lee Minho. If everyone has a ' the one that got away', then mine is him.

"Minho-yah." I stood up and wrapped my arms on his neck. He dropped his umbrella and just let us shower in the rain.

"He cheated again, isn't it?" Minho and I kept in touch even we're apart. He knew everything about him and I know everything about him.

"Actually, I broke up with him. I'm happy, basically."

"Then, why are you crying?" Minho pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I'm so stupid that I didn't realize all the things he did to me. Now, it came to me." I sobbed.

"I'm still here come on, I'll take you home." He kissed my forehead. "If only you looked back to where you came from, you should've seen me. You should've been happy with me."