𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 . 𝐍𝐂𝐓

"Mark!"

Y/N called him loudly and waved her hands so he can see where she is.

When he finally spotted Y/N, he grinned and sprinted towards her.

"So, it's your ankle again, right?" he asked.

Y/N sheepishly smiled and her cheeks instantly blushed. "Yeah. I'm glad you came. You're always there to rescue me."

"You know I'm always here, anyways, hop on. I'm going to bring you home. And oh, wrap this first around your hip." he told her and handed Y/N his hoodie.

Y/N cluelessly accepted and did what he instructed. "What for?"

"You're wearing a skirt, Y/N-ah..."

Mark made her heart flutter so much that she can't even reply to him.

After she hopped on his back, they started their journey back to her apartment.

"Mark, do you want to go to a café and grab some drinks?" she asked him all of a sudden.

He simply answered, "Sure."

"Wanna go here? I haven't tried their coffee yet." Y/N pointed a shop ahead of them.

"Hmmm... you used to try new things with your date, let me guess, he turned you down again, didn't he?"

"No, stupid. I just realized that the perfect date for me has been always there to rescue me if I twisted my ankle."

Mark was caught off guard. He slowly looked at Y/N and said, "What do you mean?"

"Are you really that stupid, Mark Lee? I just said that I like you."

He hurriedly ran towards a high table and put down Y/N.

"What are you doing, Mark? Don't you feel the same?" she asked.

Once she's off his back, he started to jump and shout. It's because of the joy he's feeling.

"I'm so happy that I could cry. I'm willing to be your date forever, Y/N."