𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐧

/requested/

𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

["Are you watching the pilot episode right now?" ] Sung Hoon asked his girlfriend through the phone. Sung Hoon's referring to his latest drama which is 'My Secret Romance'.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Y/N smiled as if her boyfriend would see it.

["Wait. Don't watch it yet." ]

"Why? What's the matter, Sung Hoon-ah?" She frowned.

["Look out the balcony." ]

She went to the balcony to see her grinning boyfriend, Sung Hoon, leaning on his car while holding the phone by his ear.

["Surprised? Go change, I'll wait for you here." ] He ended the call and smiled which made Y/N's heart beat 10 times faster.

After a while, Y/N went down wearing a simple outfit with the necklace Sung Hoon bought her as a birthday gift.

"Ready for a roadtrip?" He held her hands.

"Why? What's the occasion?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and scratched her head.

He sighed, "Check the date on your phone." He crossed his arms.

'February 28'

"Oh, shit. Happy anniversary, love!" Y/N tiptoed to reach his lips and kiss them.

"Okay. I'll let this pass. Hop on, love." As a gentleman, Sung Hoon opened the door for her and as she sit on the passenger' seat, he buckled her seatbelt for her. "Safety first." He pecked her on the cheek before he closed the door and ran to the other side of the car and hopped on to start the engine and blast off to where they'll go.

On the way, Y/N got sleepy while holding Sung Hoon's hand. When Sung Hoon saw his girlfriend taking a nap, he carefully kissed the back of her hand and whispered an "I love you."

••

"Wah! I always wanted to go here with you!" Y/N ran to the sea like a kid going to her mother.

"You look gorgeous especially when the moonlight shines on you."

Through the night, they entertained themselves by playing with the water, building sandcastles and every now and then, Sung Hoon will stop doing a thing just to say how lucky he is having a girlfriend like Y/N.

When they got tired they sat on the hood of the car and stared at the stars while holding hands.

"Some people says that if you trace the name of the person you like on the stars with your finger, he or she will be yours. What if I try?"

Once Y/N finished tracing the letters in Sung Hoon's name on the stars, they shared a passionate kiss together.

"I'm already yours Y/N."