𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐠 . 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐂

/request/ (so sorry this took too long)

"Hey, hey, I need to go to the bathroom." Y/N tapped her friend's shoulder repeatingly.

"Huh? Why? The fansigning will be starting soon." Her friend asked after fixing her makeup since they'll meet members of Masc in a few minutes.

"Number 2. We ate so much a while ago. Don't worry, I heard from those girls they'll be late. I won't take too long, wait for me, okay?" Before her friend can even reply, she ran out of that place to find a comfort room.

Fortunately, she found a vacant one nearby but it's for both male and female so whoever comes in after her will smell the most unpleasant odor of their life. She's just hoping the next person isn't a member of Masc nor one of their staff.

After taking a dump, she flushed her stool, she walked to the sink, ready to wash her hands until someone knocked on the door. "Excuse me, I'm late for a fansigning event and I really need to use the bathroom but this is the nearest. Can you make it a little bit fast?"

To her, the voice is a bit familiar like she heard it somewhere. "Y-Yes. I'm sorry!"

Once she got out, Moonbong's face welcomed her. "Hi."

"H-Hello." She stuttered.

"Can I enter now?" He asked.

"Sur- I mean, no, no, nope."

"Why?"

"It's dirty there." It's stinky there.

"I don't mind." Y/N tried to hold him back but to no avail.

She screamed internally since her idol is about to smell her poop. Nice. She ran back inside pretending like nothing happened.

"Oh, why were you such in a hurry?" Her friend asked.

"A dog. A dog was chasing me." She wiped her sweat.

"Really? A dog? Here? How?"

"It's imaginary." She smiled awkwardly.

"Anyway, you're timing is perfect, they're almost starting."

-

They bonded with their fans well but Y/N can't forget what happened back in the comfort room until it's time for their up-close fansigning. Good thing, they're the last to come up and meet them, she still has time to forget everything and seize the small amount of time with the members of Masc. She retouched her makeup as well as her friend's

And then it's their time. She brought out her album with her shaking hands and lined up behind her friend. People started to come up and come down the stage, the number of people before her decreased and she's sweating like hell. She can't stop looking at Moonbong and his smiling face. How could he look so perfect.

"Hey, F/N, have you seen the ID I used earlier?" Y/N asked.

"No. Just look for it later. We're about to come up the stage."

The first member to welcome her is Woosoo then Ireah then Heejae and as the maknae, Moonbong was seated last. It didn't take long until she reached Moonbong. Again, she gave him the album with her shaking hands but Moonbong just laughed at her.

"Cute." He whispered while smiling.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." He sighed and reached for her hand. "Are you still thinking about the thing earlier?"

"Yes. No. Maybe."

"Don't worry about it." Moonbong pinched her cheek which made her heart flutter.

Unfortunately, their time was short so she needs to go.

"Wait." He called. "I think you dropped this in the bathroom." He gave the ID she was looking for earlier.

"I hope we meet again, Y/N."