𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 . 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

This is my first day in the university after breaking up with my boyfriend, Son Dongwoon.

Yes, it still hurts even if it has been almost a month. I just hope he's been well during those weeks.

I am currently walking with my friends towards our next class. We were passing by a lot of lockers and then I spotted Dongwoon by his.

"Y/N-ah, you're wearing the hoodie that you bought together and he is, too." my friend whispered to me and I instantly took off mine and I noticed he also removed his at the same time.

Oh, right, did I mention that our lockers are beside each other?

I told my friends to go to our classroom first since I'll be getting something from my locker.

Although it's very awkward to stand next to him, I had to.

"Good Morning, Y/N." he said in a very monotonous way.

I replied withouth giving him a single glance. "Yeah, hi, Dongwoon."

"It's been a long time since we saw each other, it feels different."

"I know."

After a few seconds, he closed his locker and faced me.

He called, "Y/N."

"Eo?"

"Y/N." he called again.

"What?"

"Look at me."

After he said that, I closed my locker and closed my eyes before looking at him straight in the eyes.

"What is it, Dongwoon?" I asked him coldly.

"I've been thinking of you and I'm close to losing my mind." he stated.

I have no idea what to say or what to do, so I just looked at him.

"You don't have to say anything." he told me while leaning close to me. He just slipped something in my coat's pocket and left.

While I was walking to my next class, I decided to check out what he put in my pocket.

It was a bottle of coffee and a piece of paper.

The writings on the paper was, "Come to me if you want to give us another chance."

A tear fell on the paper and I quickly searched for my Dongwoon.

Thankfully, I spotted him, but he's too far away from me, that's why I unhesitantly sprinted to him while trying to call him out by his name.

The next thing I knew, he was already standing before me.

"Would you, Y/N?" he asked me. His eyes looked like he was anticipating my answer to be a 'yes'.

Another tear fell down and I gladly said, "Of course."

Dongwoon hugged me tightly and spinned me around.

"Don't you ever leave me again, okay?"