𝐁𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 . 𝐄𝐗𝐎 (𝐩𝐭. 𝟐)

/requested/
(I'm sorry this took a while TT)

"Baekhyunie~" Y/N happily sang while she pulled her boyfriend into a tight hug.

Y/N visited his apartment after a few weeks of not seeing each other because of their busy schedule. "I missed you!~"

"What a sweet surprise, Y/N-ah!" Baekhyun beamed.

Y/N removed her scarf and coat before walking around his apartment.

"It's so tidy, why is that?" she asked.

"Well..." Baekhyun rubbed his nape. "Y/N... I wasn't really expecting you and Hana insisted to have dinner with me tonight."

Y/N dropped the thing she was holding upon hearing her name come out from his mouth.

"You mean your bestfriend from high school... Kim Hana?"

"Yeah, Kim Hana."

"So, you had plans." she pressed her lips into a line, "I wish you told me earlier. I also cancelled plans to be with you tonight."

"Y/N-ah, I'm sorry. You don't need to leave, I'm sure Hana wouldn't mind you being here."

"Wow, so I'm the outsider."

"No, no, that's not what I meant, Y/N, hea-" he tried to explain, but he was interrupted by a doorbell. "That must be her."

Baekhyun was calmly walking towards the door when Y/N got to the door before he can.

"I'll handle this." she said. Y/N let her hair down, unbuttoned a few of her buttons and purposefully smudged her lipstick before swinging the door open.

She greeted, "Hello, Hana. Long time no see."

"Y-Y/N? Ylu're here... I thought you're busy."

"Yep, I am, but I alotted time to be with Baekhyun."

"You're still hanging out a lot after your breakup?" Hana asked. "That's rare for ex-couples."

Y/N raised her brow, "Hmm?"

"You two split up, right? Your pictures together are not on his feed anymore." she stated.

Baekhyun's girlfriend slowly glanced at him and gave him a death glare yet he just pretended that he's not looking.

"I see that you often go to his feed. What a supportive friend!"

●●

After almost an hour, Y/N got really bored since no one was talking to her. It's like Hana and Baekhyun has their own world.

They're each other's first love after all.

Y/N tried to get Baekhyun's attention, but to no avail. He was really engrossed in his conversation with Hana to the point that he forgot the fact that his girlfriend is also there.

Y/N decided to give up and just call it a day. She left his apartment without a word, the two were just shocked that the door banged so loudly and Y/N's not in her seat anymore.

Baekhyun chased after her and thankfully, she's still waiting for the elevator.

"Y/N..." he called.

"I wish you're also like that when we're having a conversation. It seems like you forget the world around you and just focus on her. I wish you'd focus on me too." Y/N told him without sparing him a single look.

"It's not like that, okay? It's just that... it's been a while since we last met and we had a lot to talk about... Y/N, can you please just look at me for a while?"

Y/N turned to him with teary eyes. "I was really excited while I'm on my way here. I really was."

Baekhyun came closer to her and wiped her tears on her cheeks. "I'm sorry for not paying attention on you, Y/N. I promise it won't happen again. Stay for a while, please?"

"I want to rest, Baekhyun." Y/N stated and at that moment, the elevator doors opened for her.

"Wait, I have one more thing to do before you go."

He leaned in and kissed her lips lovingly.

"I just kept this in my pocket in case I get an opportunity when I can propose to you and this seems like the perfect one." he smiled widely with tears brimming his eyes. "Y/N, the greatest blessing I received is you. Especially when you came back to my life and I can't afford to lose you again."

Baekhyun brought out a small velvet box and Y/N instantly knew what it was.

"Oh, Baekhyun. I'll say yes over and over again."