DUNNO WUT TO NAME THIS

It'd been about an hour. It was around lunch time.

"Rider! I'm hungry!" Goggles said from the living room.

"Rider?" Goggles heard no response. He walked into the hallway and into Rider's room. Rider had been playing his Xbox with the baby in his lap.

"Aww, Earbud likes you!"

"Tell me something I don't know." Rider said, focused on his game. Rider had put his hair down from his ponytail since they were at home.

"Teehee, Rider. I think someone wants to play with your hair."

"What? No, he's been leaving it alone."  He said as he put his controller down.

"Watch this." Goggles walked over to Rider, sitting right next to him. He grabbed one of Rider's tentacles and started dangling it above the baby. "Come on! Get it!"

"Goggles stop!" Rider couldn't help but laugh a bit; this was ridiculous. "He's not a cat-"

Pretty soon Earbuds had been amused by Riders hair. He climbed on Rider's shoulder and began nibbling on it.

"AWWW!" Goggles fanboyed.

"Well at least he's not tugging on it..." Rider blushed.

"You know, we'd make great dads." Goggles said proudly.

"Don't ever say that again."

Goggles stretched. "Well should we go out and get a bite? I'm starving."

"Sure."

**In Inkopolis Square

"Rider! Rider! This way!" Goggles grabbed Riders hand and pointed to the pizza joint.

"Yeah, yeah... hold on." Rider said. "I have a stroller to push around you know."

"Hey! Let's put his little sun hat on him!"

( if you don't know what I'm talking about... it's this thing)]

 it's this thing)]

(ITS SO CUTE... ok ehem on with the story sorry)

"Okay." Rider agreed. Goggles put the hat on Earbuds.

"AWW! He's so cyuuuuute! Can he wear your sunglasses too?"

"No way." Rider said. They walked into the pizza place.

"Goggles!" Specs waved. He was wearing a red and black uniform with a name tag.

"Specs! What?" Goggles tilted his head. "What are you doing here?"

"I just started working here. This is my second day."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I... I did?" Specs pulled out his phone. "See? Didn't you get my text?"