despacito

Goggles let his mouth part open as he whispered. "You like this~?" His hand went deeper in Rider's boxers, rubbing the bottom of his cock all the way up to the tip. Rider arched his head back leaving his neck open for exploration, and Goggles took advantage of that. Goggles ran his hot tongue down Rider's neck, leaving a shiny thick coat of saliva. He kissed and nibbled in between where Rider's neck and shoulder meet.

Shit... There's that sweet spot again... Rider thought to himself as he couldn't help but let out a moan.

Goggles let out a smug chuckle as he continued to suck on his neck. He continued to rub Rider's dick as Rider began to slide Goggles' jeans off, revealing a pair of Spongebob boxers.

Of course he'd wear something like this. Rider thought. Why did he even have SEX with this dork? He almost felt like he was in a totally different world while he was with Goggles... but he liked it.

Goggles' curious fingers danced across Rider's erection, his other hand lifting up Rider's shirt to travel up his abdominal and chest. Rider pushed his hips forward, wanting friction on his crotch.

"Fuck, Goggles... please..."

Goggles smirked as he left a love bite on Rider's neck. "You're gonna have to be more specific than that." Goggles left a smug look on his face, stealing his hand away from Rider's heat.

"Goggles..."

"Tell me exactly what you want."

"Make me... mmph..." Rider hesitated. "If I'm your bitch, then treat me like your bitch."

"I said be specific."

"Mm... Goggles just... make me cum already..." Rider hissed. "Please, it hurts!"

Goggles snickered. "Make me want to."

OMFG... Goggles is a persistent little- Rider squeezed his fists together

I'll show him...

Rider slowly took his shirt off, making sure Goggles was watching. He tossed his shirt as their feet, then flipped Goggles over and slammed him on the seat, leaning over him... looking into his eyes with that sexy glare.

"Rider... I'-"

"Shut up, I'm in charge now."

"R-Rider..." Goggles muttered.

Rider took his free hand and grabbed Goggles' hand. "Hey, you weren't finished with me."

Goggles looked up at him with such an innocent face, placing his soft little hand onto Rider's cock. His fingers wondered along his dick curiously as Rider let out a small whimper as the feeling gave him a jolt of sensation

"Now, jerk me off while I tell you every little thing I'm going to do to you..."

"Yes, Rider, yes..." Goggles whimpered. "Ah-Oaah~ It feels so good when someone else does it..."

Rider bit the side of his neck, licking up to his ear. "I'll run my tongue along every inch of your body...and if you're a good boy, I'll let you get your dick in my hot, wet mouth.

"Rider~!! I want that so bad...."

"Good." Rider praised. "I'll let you fuck my face until you explode into my throat."

"Oh my cod... yes... auoo~" Goggles moved his hand up and down faster, adding in a wrist flick here and there.

"U-aaa.... Fuck youu~" Rider groaned in his deepest, sexiest voice.

"Hehe~ Look whos gonna cum first!" Goggles smirked. Rider wanted him to shut up, so he pelted his lips against Goggles', placing his big hand over his and Goggles' hard dicks as he began to jerk them smoothly onto each other.

"RIDER!!~Ee-aah~ It feels so good~!!!." Goggles wailed. "F-faster..."

"What'd you say?"

"Faster!"

"Can't hear you~"

"MM FASTER!" Goggles cried out. Rider smiled in approval.

"That's better...." Rider let out a smug chuckle. Rider slid his dick up and down against Goggles' , while keeping a hold of them, thrusting and jerking faster and faster.

"RIDER! MMMPH-.."

"You like that?"

"Yes... Yes... Oh Rider... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum..." Goggles' gapped his mouth opened and gasped as he ejaculated onto Riders hand and cock.

"Ohhh my cod..." Goggles was out of breathe. "That felt so amazing..."

Rider collapsed onto Goggles. He wrapped his arms around Goggles, lying his head on Goggles' shoulder as he panted against his skin. The feeling of Rider's warm body on him only fueled his lustful hunger.

The sides of Goggles' mouth curved up, he then leaned in and kissed Rider.

"I've been a good boy haven't I?"

"Yes you have." Rider smirked. Goggles kicked off the rest of his pants as he sat up. Rider sat on the floor on his knees, folding the driver's seat back to give him more room. Goggles legs wobbled, shaking under the pressure of his needs.

Rider looked down at Goggles' erection, snaking his hands around his thighs and pulling him close. Rider pulled one of Goggles' leg up and placed it over his shoulder. He turned his head, licking up and down the soft skin of his inner thigh.

Goggles threw his head back, smashing it against the seat.

"Rider... Oh my... ahh~"

Rider kissed all the way up his inner thigh, and stuck out his tongue to draw it up Goggles' length. He tongued over the pre-cum forming on Goggles' tip, then inserted his tongue into his erections slit. Rider reached on of his hands down to massage himself through his boxers as he hungrily licked Goggles' erection.

"Rider.... U-ahh~" Goggles moaned. His breaths left his body in humid pants as he wrapped his legs around Rider's back, pulling Rider in as tightly close as possible. Rider continued to suck and lick all of the growing amounts of moisture that Goggles' dick accumulated. He sucked teasingly on Goggles' head... then slowly taking in his whole erection.

"Ahhh! Oh my cod!!" Goggles freaked out. Goggles let out a delirious amount of moans, begging for his mouth and slamming his hips into Rider's face. Rider left his mouth wide open as the tip of his dick hit the back of his throat. The feeling of his erection throbbing violently on his tongue was driving Goggles insane. It was beginning to reach its climax as it twitched repeatedly against Rider's tongue. Goggles began to whine loudly.

"RIDER! I'M GONNA..." Rider continued to eat his cock as if he was starving for it, as Goggles ejaculated sending his semen down his throat.

Riders mouth filled up as he let the rest of the cum drip down his neck. Goggles laid down across the seat, as Rider got up and laid on top of him.

"Oh... Rider...." Goggles heavily kept panting with his head to the side. "I love you... so so so so much..."

Rider heart swelled, as he turned Goggles' head to kiss him on the lips.

"Are we done yet?" Goggles asked, still panting.

"We don't have to be." Rider smirked. "I can take you home, and we can see what happens. We have all night you know."

Rider's words already had Goggles' dick going. "Rider... I love that idea."

Rider smiled.

Goggles closed his eyes, then yawned. "Maybe just a few minutes to relax?"

Rider wrapped his arms around the dork. "Okay..." He said kissing Goggles on the forehead as they both drifted off.

--

Guys this took me hours

Lemons are so hard to write wtf

But THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW