s q u e a k y

*After the movie*

"That movie was sooooo boring. It was just three guys saving the world." Gloves said.

"Yeah. What a rip off!" Goggles spit at the TV. "That sucked, didn't it Ri-" Goggles turned to his side to see that Rider was fast asleep.

"He thought it was so boring that he fell asleep." Gloves laughed, and so did Goggles.

"Yeah, he's the deepest sleeper I've ever met. Watch this." Goggles took the empty popcorn bowl and flipped it upside down, then took a remote and banged it onto the metal bowl making a loud banging sound.

"Daaaamn! That man sleeps like a rock." Gloves said.

"I knowwww..."

"Well, what should we do now?" Gloves asked as he stood up and stretched.

"I'm not sure." Goggles scratched his chin. "Want to go to my room?"

"Sure." The two boys walked over to Goggles' room.

"So here's my roooom." He opened the door.

"At least yours is clean." Gloves analyzed, then sat on the bed. Goggles sat next to him.

"You and Rider haven't fucked on this bed have you?"

"No, we always do it on his bed."

"Why?"

"My bed is too squeaky."

"I thought that was a good thing..."

"Not when you live in an apartment and have to be quite!"

"I still can't believe you and Rider... out of all people... are dating."

"Yeah..." Goggles laid down. "It's.... unbelievable... even to me."

"Tell me about it." Gloves laid next to him. "Was Rider your first kiss?"

"Yup."

"Damn. How did it happen?"

(Author - *goes back to the first chapter she wrote cause she forgot what happened*)

"Well... he actually started it. We were cuddling and... it just kinda happened."

"How did it feel?"

"It felt..." Goggles looked up at the ceiling. "It felt TOTALLY LEGIT AWESOMENESS!"

"Nice English."

"Thanks." The two boys laid there staring up at the ceiling, silent for a few moments.

"Would you believe me if I said I've never kissed anyone in my life?"

"Yeah you have."

"Who??"

"Rider."

"BESIDES HIM!" Gloves sat up and elbowed Goggles. Goggles sat up as well, laughing.

"I meant like, a girl!" Gloves crossed his arms and blushed. "There's actually this girl I really like and- "

"You wanna kiss her?"

Gloved blushed even more. "Y-yeah..."

"Who is it?"

"Just the barista at the café. We've hung out a couple of times."

"Were they like, dates?"

"Yeah... you could call them that. Every time it seems like we're about to kiss I always chicken out."

"Why's that?"

"Because I don't know HOW to kiss."

"Oh, its easy peasy lemon squeezey!" Goggles said. "All you have to do is press your lips against hers!"