Flower sharing and Ab comparing

***There was actually a tie between 🅱️ and C. I shall include both ideas in the next chapters oh man (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Rider almost spit out his drink. "I am NOT letting that brat kiss me! That's.... that's GAY."

"Remember? NO CHICKENS!" Aloha stood up. "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" He chanted.

Gloves to a big gulp. "Okay fine.... I never chicken out." Gloves got up and walked over to where Rider was sitting. "C-come on... it can't be that bad."

"Don't even think about it..." Rider used his arms to push Gloves back.

"Rider. A dare is a dare." Aloha walked behind the couch and held Rider's hands behind his back. "Go for it Gloves."

"ALOHA. YOU PERVERT." Rider huffed, although Gloves didn't seem to be hesitant at all. Gloves leaned himself closer to Rider's face, wrapping his arms around his neck and eyeing him for a few moments before letting out a deep breathe.

Here it goes... Gloves said in his head, glancing over at Goggles for a split second to see the expression on his face. Goggles almost looked constipated as he was so challenged not to say a peep; with his face all red and his lip bit hard, Gloves almost felt bad for the guy. But, to him, a dare was a dare and he wasn't going to chicken out.

Goggles' thoughts: If he kisses Rider, I'll kill him! Wait... I'm too nice to kill someone. I'LL HIRE A HITMAN TO KILL HIM!!!

Before the Rider and Gloves, they had been staring at each other for a while now. "Just get this done and over with...." Rider mumbled to him.

Goggles' thoughts: NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

Gloves obeyed and dove in for the kiss. They both cringed as Gloves stuck his tongue into Riders mouth which made him want to gag even more. Gloves tilted his head to gain more force. I guess this isn't THAT bad... He thought. Prince was just intently staring as he suckled his tootsie roll.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"SOMEONES AT THE DOOR! OKAY! BREAK IT UP YOU TWO!!" Goggles pushed the two away from each other. "Guess you two can't do the dare anymore hahahahhaah!"

"Who could that be?" Aloha said as he ran to the door and looked through the peep hole.

"Oh. My. Cod." Aloha froze.

"What is it dude?"

"It's ARMY."

"ARMY!?" They all yelled.

"But you sent that text to Army!" Gloves shouted.

"Alright everybody SHUT UP! Imma let him in." Aloha took a deep breath and opened the door. Army was standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"For you." Army said as he handed them to Aloha.

"Oh... Tha-"

"Your deep admiration for me is much appreciated, although I have something to tell you."

"But it was just a..."

Gloves elbowed Aloha.

"I mean, what is it?"

"I... I see you walking down the square with all of your pals... and it is true that you stand out to me."

"What are you-"

"The way you dance and sing... is... what's the word... adorable."

Aloha's jaw literally dropped. "I-"