We'll. Be. Right. Back.

Goggles dragged Rider into the bedroom across the hallway and shut the door.

"You're insane if you think we're gonna fuck in here." Rider mentioned.

"Then let me be insane." Goggles smirked. He circled Rider as his hand ran along his arms and down to his thighs. Goggles then walked in front of him as Rider backed up. Goggles pushed Rider onto the bed as he climbed on top of him.

"It's no use, you brat." Rider cuffed Goggles' wrists with his large hands, hoping his aggressive embrace would ease would stop him from moving.

But Goggles was quick to not comply. "And why do you say that?"

"Because...somebody could just barge in you know..."

Goggles got up and locked the door. "Is that better?"

Rider didn't say anything.

"Rider. Come on... The music will drown out all of our noise." Goggles climbed back on top of Rider and began to kiss his neck.

Rider gulped. "F-fine..." Rider wrapped his arms around Goggles, hiding his tenacious face in Goggles' shoulder. Goggles dug his face into Rider's neck, kissing it and biting it with his fang.

Rider moaned. "B-babe !!"

"Just tryna wake you up a little bit."

Rider blushed. His ears drooped like an innocent puppy. "Definitely didn't fail to do that."

Goggles giggled. His hands went under Rider's shirt to take it off. Goggles threw it across the room, taking off his own shirt as well before laying on him again. He grazed his hand along Rider's hardened member. Rider blushed as he tried to contain his moans.

"Even if you hide those noises, you can't hide how your feeling. You're dick doesn't lie." ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Rider squinted. He felt his member push against the fabric off his pants. He gasped as Goggles nipped at his neck and slowly moved to his shoulder blade. Goggles managed to get a moan out of him. Before he could think of what to do he slid his fingers lightly over the cloth. Rider let out a breath and closed his eyes.

"Don't tease me..."

Goggles smiled and continued to tease, sliding his hand across the front of his pants. He enjoyed teasing Rider; seeing him in this weak state of mind made him wild, especially being the dominant one. And he knew Rider found a secret enjoyment in it as well.

"Take them off... I can't wait any longer..." Rider grabbed the sheets and grabbed Goggles' wrist with his other hand.

"Can I hear the magic word."

"God dammit! Just.... please take them off."

Goggles obeyed, sliding himself down near Rider's abdomen undoing the button and zipper as he hooked his finger on the edge of his boxers gliding it back and forth to get another reaction out of him. Rider let out a deep groan. Goggles smirked, as his hot breathe breathed on Rider's member. Rider couldn't take it any longer. Rider looked down at Goggles, grabbed his him by the hair and shoved his face closer to his erection. Goggles looked up at him and smirked, sticking his tongue out on his clothed member tasting the pre-cum.

"Damn, stop messing with me would you?" Rider huffed.

Goggles looked up at Rider with a smug look. He pulled down Rider's boxers down to the bottom of his thighs and began licking the tip of his erection. He let his tongue explore Rider from top to base. Rider took a deep breath as he shivered, placing his hand on Goggles' head as he began caressing it. Goggles rubbed the inside of Rider's thighs as he allowed his cock to roam deeper into his throat.

"Fuuuuck..." Rider moaned. The wetness from his mouth and the warmth of his touch was driving Rider insane. He was near the edge, his eyes watered as he bit his lip. Goggles used his hand to pleasure the parts of Rider that wouldn't fit in his mouth. Rider grabbed Goggles' hair violently and shoved his erection as far as it would go. His semen flowed out as Goggles coughed and pulled away.

"That hurt..."

"You asked for it." Rider huffed as he breathed heavily. Goggles of course hadn't had enough at this point.

"I want more baby..." Goggles got up and leaned forward as he sat on top of him, with his crotch snuggled against Rider's. He reached down for a kiss before-

The door swung open. "I'll be ri- WHAT THE-!?!?!"

"Holy shit." Rider froze.

"Uhhhhhh..."

---

Sorry that this chapter took so long. Life is life. but I'll try to write as quick as i can !

also can we take a moment to appreciate Aloha