Wine em, dine em, 69 em

*I am trying something new today. So I'm gonna write this chapter in Goggles' POV. Lemme know what you think.

I took another step backwards; I gasped as I sunk into the soft, plush blanket.

"Rider, are you sure we should-"

Rider placed his finger over my lips. "Hush."

I took a big gulp as I began to spread my arms and legs out. Rider climbed on top of me, leaning over to light the candle on the night-stand. He chucked his lighter across the room (rip lighter) as he tended down for a passionate kiss. I could feel the warmth on my cheeks as they tinted a bright red.

I began to mutter "Rider.... Now that I'm thinking about it... We shouldn't do this... We didn't pay to stay here... And-"

"Goggles, that doesn't matter..." Rider replied.

"But it's dishonest!"

"Who said we had to play by the rules?" He whispered into my ear as he began feasting on my soft neck. His kisses were so ticklish, which forced giggles out of my mouth. I closed his eyes trying to unfog my mind. Rider was right. Nobody was around so why did it matter what we did? Who knew being rebellious could feel so good.

Rider's lips curved upwards vilely. His hips grinded against mine, hard, as he rolled them forward. Moans spilled out my mouth, as his tongue began roaming into my cavern, licking every curve and tooth. Rider began violently circling his erection with mine, grinding them against each other as he planted kissing underneath my ear.

I bit my lip. Rider's lips on my skin made me shiver with pleasure.

I felt his warm hands trickle under my shirt, tugging the cloth, gesturing he wanted it off. So leaned forward so he could slide my shirt off with ease.

"You're so cute." Rider fawned.

"And you know what? I think that's the first time you've called me cute." I snorted.

"Probably." Rider said, as he took off his own shirt. I honestly couldn't believe what state of mind he was in. My hands immediately began wondering over Rider's figure as if they were magnetic. Rider stayed in that sensual position – towered over me as he began grinding on me again, sliding his hand under my pants and over my erected crotch. I slightly moaned; Rider took that chance to slip his tongue past my lips and into my mouth

I could feel his bulge growing tighter and tighter against my pants. Rider began stroking it more roughly as I couldn't help but moan out of control.

"Rider... Rider!! I can't take this much longer...." I found myself moaning and panting from Rider's ministrations. Rider smirked as he began unzipping my pants. He struggled to pull them down, he yanked them harder and harder until they finally slid off.

"Why do you wear such tight pants?" He asked me.

"Because I'm gay."

"No shit." Rider said, staring at my erection. I looked over at Rider to just notice that his member was also erect - it was hard to miss. I felt his big hand caress over my cock again – I closed my eyes and moaned softly. His hand wrapped around my dick perfectly.... I then opened my eyes to find Rider's crotch in my face.

"Whoooooa .... Hello there...." I sucked my teeth. "What the heck are you doing?"

"What do you think?" Rider asked from the other side of the bed. I could feel his hot breathes moist up on my crotch. Wait a minute... we were in the 69 position!? Before I knew it, he grabbed my length and began pumping it with his hand. My head flew back as I let out of scream of pleasure.