6. A Land Far Far Away

The bright white light subsided and you found yourself in another world. You landed on the lush green grass with a large building towering behind you. You didn't recognize it but noticed a jet with an Avengers logo land on one of the launch pads and knew you were in the right spot. A cool breeze of the ocean flew by as you noticed the building was completely isolated in the middle of no where. You ran your fingers through your dripping wet hair in disbelief and let a smile grow on your face. "This can't be happening!" 

A grin was fastened on your lips as you spun around, letting the sun soak into your skin. "You bet this is happening!" A low yet confident feminine voice said. You spun around so you were facing the tower only to be met with confusion. 

Sliding to a stop in the grass was a woman with long black hair, covered in purple leather. The thin material had no sleeves but adorned several black highlights around the waist, calves, neckline, and boots. Her black eyebrows were scrunched over her sea blue eyes and her pink lips were pressed into a thin line. 

She had a bow in her left hand with her right fingers gently holding the drawn arrow. You quickly put your hands up in surrender but before you could speak, more people appeared. 

A creature in a similar shape to a man landed in the grass besides the woman. He had pure white hair on his head and he adorned bulging green biceps. Two raptor like wings were growing from his back and what wasn't covered by black leather was green, scaled, skin.

Out of nowhere a man materialized out of a portal and had a glowing blue energy coming out of his arms. A red, hooded, cape flowed around his blue fabric covered body and even though you couldn't see his face you could feel his glare. 

To your surprise a harsh wind hit you in the face and the next thing you knew, you had hand cuffs on your wrists. A flash of green zipped to the side of the caped man and you had to do a double take because this boy looked eerily like Quick Silver. Although his eyes were green, he was younger, and had a slightly different body build. Plus the whole green and silver suit wasn't Quick Silvers style. 

Finally a woman landed to the ground gracefully beside the first woman. She wore a blue crop top sweat shirt with a star in the center of it and black yoga pants. Her skin was a dark brown color but the curls flowing from her head were even darker. "Identify yourself." She commanded but not in an intimidating way. 

"I'm Y/N, but I can't seem to remember who you are." You muttered the last part quietly and you racked your geek brain for answers. In a flash, the man wearing green, not to be confused with the rage monster giving you the death look, pulled out his phone, snapped a picture of you and then raced back to the building. 

"You got a last name?" The woman with black hair barked. "Yes, actually I do! It's Lee now can you just be quit for a moment, my geek Wi-Fi doesn't have great connection here so I will continue to buffer-WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE COME ON!" You shouted, smacking your head back and forth with your hands as much as the cuffs would allow. 

The group of Young Avengers grew very confused and almost concerned. "How did you find this place?" The green monster who looked like he was having a pure rage fest growled. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Look can you guys just tell me who you are? I know Steve if that helps." You admitted, accepting defeat. 

"Steve?" The man in the hooded cape asked as if it was a foreign word. "Yeah, as in Steve Rogers..? As in Captain America...?" The blank looks on all of their faces was no comfort at all. 

"Oh my gosh, you guys really don't know who I'm talking about! What Earth am I on?" You asked, talking to yourself mostly. "There's more than one Earth?" The girl in the blue crop top questioned.