15. Kidnapped

You continued to giggle as Tommy attacked your sides relentlessly with tickles. "Stahhhpp pLeAsE!!" You laughed, trying to blindly push his hands away. You boyfriend continued to grin but he did pull away eventually. Once he did you let out a sigh and allowed your body to relax. 

You pushed yourself up into a sitting position and scooted to the opposite end of the couch your boyfriend was on and put your best pout on. "Meanie." Tommy chuckled before crawling over to you. "You know you love me."

You reluctantly pressed your lips on his and pulled away with a smile. You ruffled his silver hair before an question popped into your brain. "Do you dye your hair or does it grow like that?" You boyfriend let out a gasp. "I am offended, of course it's natural!"

"See, I don't think it is." You said with a chuckle. "Darlin', I can run faster than the speed of light and your stuck on my hair growing silver?" He deadpanned, causing you to narrow your E/C eyes. "You can run faster than the speed of light?"

"On a good day." He insisted. "Mhm, sure and I'm secretly part of an underground organization to take over the world!" My boyfriend bopped my nose before speaking. "I knew no one could really be so perfect!"

"I was kidding, goofball, but thanks for the compliment." You said, holding his face in your hands. You went in for a kiss but Will's voice cause you to pause. "Suit up Thomas, we've got a mission to go on."

"What about me?" You asked, confusion in your voice. "The captain wants you to take the day off since you're still recovering from broken ribs." Will answered, causing you to frown. "I feel fine though."

"I'm sorry, it's the captain's orders." Will said with an innocent shrug. You frowned but gestured for you boyfriend to leave. "You should go, the people are counting on you." 

"You'll be out there with me again before you know it." He assured, planting a soft kiss on your cheek. You smiled until he disappeared in a silver whoosh. You decided to get in a little workout while the team was gone, something you hadn't really done since your ribs were broken.

You went down into the training room and began curling weights as you did squats in the silence. You started breaking a sweat but couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched. Your squats became slower as you looked around the room for any kind of intruder.

You saw none but a few of the shadows in the room began to move and a random crash was heard from behind you. You quickly set the weights down and sprinted out of the room with a racing heart, you needed to call the team and make sure no one stayed behind. 

You got to the communications room and you quickly called the team. "Hey guys, no one stayed behind right?" You asked, faint footsteps echoing in your ears. "No... Why?" America answered awkwardly. 

"I think someon-" Before you could finish a hand found your mouth. You were jerked away from the computer by your hair and their dirty fingers threatened to travel into your mouth. You struggled against their grip and tried to make noise but they had you restrained. "Y/N...?" Will asked, concern in his voice. 

"Someone what, are you okay?" Tommy asked, followed by the sounds of punches. The stranger behind you moved your head close to the coms system and whispered something into your ear. 

You closed your eyes but did as was told. "Sorry, it must have just been my imagination. I'm fine guys, take all the time you need to with your mission." You said into the computer. "We'll be back soon, I love you." Tommy said before you were jerked out of the room. 

As the strange man drug you down the hallway with his hand around you neck you concluded you needed to leave some kind of trail for your friends to follow. You twisted out of the man's grip, causing yourself pain but it was worth it because you broke free.