Chapter 11

*** How about a DOUBLE update??!!!!

**************

"Find anybody yet?" Jenika asks as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Shhh." Adam hushes her as he points to Tim, who is on the phone. "He's talking to Nate." 

"Okay, we'll see you in a bit." Tim says with a smile before hanging up the phone.

"Well?" Adam and Jenika ask in unison.

"Well, I got some good news and I have some bad news." Tim sighs as he sits down on the bed next to Adam.

"Might as well hear the bad news first and get it out of the way." Adam says and Jenika nods in agreement.

"I found an Olusola in the phone book. Turned out to be Kevin's sister." Tim says. "Kevin is in Nigeria. His father has fallen ill and he moved back to help with his dad. So, I guess we can count Kevin out. For now, at least." (Yeah, I know Kevin's sister does not live in Nashville. But she does in this story)

"That sucks. But I understand, his family needs him." Adam says.

"Yeah, but she gave me his number so at least we can keep in touch." Tim says.

"Okay, what's the good news?" Jenika asks.

"Nate will be here in about twenty minutes. Turns out, he just lives a few streets over." Tim smiles. "If y'all are through with the bathroom, I'm going to go take a shower before he gets here."

"I'm so excited to get to see everybody again. I'm serious about us all finding a place to live." Jenika says as she and Adam straighten up the room.

"Yeah, that would be awesome but we already have three that's not coming. Who knows who else won't be able to join us." Adam says just as there is a knock on the door.

Adam opens the door to find Nate standing there grinning from ear to ear. Nate grabs Adam into a hug.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe this is actually happening." He says as he turns loose of Adam then grabs Jenika into a bone-crushing hug. "I was just thinking about you guys and then I get a call from Tim. What a surprise!"

"Oh, trust me, I know. I open the door to find him standing on my front step. I literally thought I was going to pass out." Adam laughs as he closes the door behind their visitor. "Have a seat."

"Where is Tim?" Nate asks.

"Well, he thought he had time to take....." Adam was saying before Tim walks out of the bath with just a towel wrapped around him. "A shower."

"I forgot to get me some... NATE!" Tim says with surprise when he sees the blond sitting on the bed.

"Whoa!" Nate laughs. "Is this how you're welcoming all the Dead Town residents?"

"Uh, no, of course not." Tim says with a chuckle as Nate gives him a hug. Tim looks over Nate's shoulder at Adam, who was holding up a pair of Tim's underwear, smiling like the Cheshire Cat. "Let me go get decent and then we'll talk." Tim snatches his underwear from Adam and heads back to the bathroom.

"So what are you guys doing in Nashville?" Nate asks as he gets comfortable.

"We're trying to find everybody." Adam says.

"Tim and I were in the same hospital. And of course, finding Adam was at the top of his list. From there we went to Minneapolis and found Rob and Kelsey." Jenika tells him.

"Are they with you?" Nate asks.

"No, they weren't able to come. Rob is a doctor and Kelsey is a teacher." Adam says. "They just had too much to walk away from."