Chapter 32

**  The first part is just catching up with the residents of Resurrection.

*********

Tim had two weeks before his job at the bar actually started. The band only performed three nights a week. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday starting at eight o'clock and playing until twelve midnight which was closing time. But Reba paid them very well for those three nights.

Adam started his job the very next day. His five-hour shift would run from two in the afternoon until seven, Monday through Friday. He loved it. That way, he would still have plenty of time to spend with his boyfriend. He could also leave work and make it to the bar to catch the band on the nights they performed.

For the next two weeks, Tim was to meet the other guys of the band over at Brian's house where they would practice. They would be doing covers to songs and a few of Tim's originals.

Sami and Olena were lucky enough to both land jobs at the casino as waitresses. Their jobs were to walk around and serve drinks to the customers that were gambling. Chance and Austin weren't too pleased with their attire but they trusted their girls.

 Chance and Austin weren't too pleased with their attire but they trusted their girls

(Along with cowboy boots)

Chance was doing very well with his job. His bosses were very pleased with his work. It was tiring but he was doing something that he always loved to do.

Nate was also doing well as Assistant Manager at the Dollar Store. He called it a 'gravy job'.

Jenika was absolutely loving her job at the candy store. She said she gained ten pounds by just the smell alone.

Avi and Chris were making great progress with the garden and greenhouse. They laid water lines and installed sprinklers to give the plants an adequate amount of water.

Austin had yet to find a job that he would enjoy but he went out looking every day.

Rob and Kelsey went back home to Minnesota but promised to be back for Tim's debut.

~~

"I'm about to run out of places to look." Austin sighs as he looks at the 'Help Wanted' ads in the local newspaper.

"There's no hurry." Tim says as he sips his coffee. "Don't go for a job that you know you're going to hate."

"I'm just not cut out for a bank job or hotel clerk." Austin sighs once more. "That's just not me."

"Well, you enjoy being outdoors so maybe you can find something in that area." Adam says with a shrug.

"Like what?" Austin asks as he folds up the paper.

"They offer a lot of tours around here. Maybe you could try something like that." Tim suggests.

"But wouldn't I have to have knowledge about the place?" Austin asks. "But that would be fun though."