Chapter 13

** Please forgive me for my lack of updates this week. It has not been a good week for me. As you can see from the pictures below, there is one less deer that we have to worry about.  :(

  :(

*****

*****

!!  WARNING: SMUT  !!

*****

The lines on the interstate were becoming a blur. They still had another three hours before reaching Daphne, Alabama.

Tim looks around at Adam to see him asleep with his head leaned against the window. Looking up into the review mirror, he sees the three passengers in the back also asleep. Jenika with her head laying on Austin's shoulder.

Tim, himself, was having difficulty holding his eyes open. He begins looking for hotel signs. He would never forgive himself if he went to sleep and had an accident. Hurting his precious cargo.

He pulls into the parking lot in front of the office of a Motel 6. Very quietly, he slips out of the van. They were so exhausted that the light inside the van did not disturb anyone's sleep. Tim stretches and hears every bone in his back pop. He never had this problem in Dead Town.

He went inside and rented three rooms. One for Jenika. Being the only female, he figured that she might want a little bit of privacy. One for Austin and Nate and one for him and Adam.

It was time for he and Adam to have their privacy. He believed that they were both just too exhausted for any loving tonight. But who knows what the morning might bring. Right?

Tim goes back to the van and pulls around to where the rooms were located. He begins to wake everyone up and give them their room key. He chuckles as the zombies get out of the van and begin to fumble through the suitcases in an attempt to find the ones they needed.

Tim grabs his suitcase and turns to see Adam leaning against the van holding his suitcase with his eyes closed.

"Come on, Sleeping Beauty. Let's get you to bed." Tim chuckles as he takes his lover by the hand and leads him to their room.