For Once; Not Thinking about Him

*another time skip, to 4:15*

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. Only 15 more minutes of waiting. I put my phone back into my pocket then started towards the Starbucks.

The whole day I had been thinking about what Charles had planned. Hell, maybe he didn't even have anything planned. I didn't even know what kind of person he was. If I'd known, I don't think I would've agreed to this.  I also thought about Thomas Jefferson. I hadn't seen him all day... he was probably just busy. Busy hanging out with Alexander. Could I possibly be jealous? No... it's not like they're together. They're just friends. And there's no way in hell that Alexander likes men. He is the definition of straight; charming, hot, wants to fuck every pretty girl he sees... the list goes on and on.

I was slightly early, but I opened the door and was welcomed by the familiar chime of the bell. There was a small crowd gathered around one of the tables but it was almost dead silent.

Except for the sound of salvia being exchanged. 

Ew.

Still I stood on my tiptoes trying to see who everyone was watching make-out. I cringed. Alexander and Eliza.

Technically this was my doing, I gave him the letter, which reminded me of something. I sat down on a nearby chair and pulled out my phone. I went to the school website clicked on a couple of links and then signed in. And.... wow. I now had $97.56 in my lunch account. I can't believe that they actually followed through with that.

"Hey love birds!"

I jumped at the sudden yell.

"Get out of my Starbucks, and get a room and a condom!"

I looked over at the counter where King was standing. Excuse me... King??

Soon Alexander was standing on the table. "Your Starbucks?!?"

Oh great... just the fight you've all been waiting for.

"Yeah! I just bought it with my enormous inheritance!" King giggled a bit.

I saw Alexander roll his eyes and then take a deep breath. "WELL YEAH! ONCE I BECOME THE BEST LAWYER EVER I WILL BUY IT FROM YOU!"

"Alex, please it's ok... we can leave," I heard Eliza say to him.

King was laughing his ass off.

"Ok... fine!" Alexander jumped off the table, grabbed Eliza's wrist and stormed out of the Starbucks, sending the bell ringing crazily.

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe that Eliza actually got Alexander to calm down. No one, and I mean no one has ever been able to calm him down.

I clicked my phone off, and looked around. People were starting to walk off. I searched the crowd for Charles. It was now 4:40. I eventually spotted him and gave a small wave. Maybe he didn't see me, because he didn't even smile back.

Very soon, he was standing in front of me. "Hello two shots of espresso."

I blushed the slightest. "It's James."