Texas

Leaving Mexico a lot sooner than I imagine will bite me in the ass later I just know it.

We finally landed in Texas with a little jump to my step, this month that I will be in Texas looking into Smith Operations; I was losing money in Texas more than any combine states

We finally landed in Texas with a little jump to my step, this month that I will be in Texas looking into Smith Operations; I was losing money in Texas more than any combine states. I need to get more information on why and how Mrs. Smith is causing issues as ruthless as I am, little did they know I had a plan up my sleeve.

First; I need find out how and why Vargas was getting their fingers into my money.
Second;I wanted to solve this problem as quickly as possible before I bump into anyone from my past.
Our bulletproof Cadillac SUVs pulled up to the Smiths Ranch, nothing has changed even the dirt roads where exactly the same. That entire scene of my past floods my mind, riding in the car with Senora Montemayor, I wanted nothing more than to take her with me. The curiosity of her whereabouts is driving me insane.
Those months I spend with her were the most beautiful memories and I wanted to show her Joaquin. I wanted nothing more but to be in her arms again.

As Perez helps me off the Suv, I remove my dark shades to face The Smiths, the confusion expression says it all, "Mrs. Collins, What brings you to these parks?" asks John.

"Grace." Smith shakes his head. "I'm here to check out my operation."

"Gracie. What a pleasant surprise." I look at the fake blonde standing tall by her husband.
"Mrs. Collins fits more formal fitting for you, doesn't it?"
I wanted nothing more than to stab her, feel her warm blood in my hands.
"Control your emotions," Perez whispers in my ear, he was right.
"John, I would like to see all your operation as soon as possible."
A little smile escapes his mouth while looking down and I can already tell he was hiding something.
"Mrs. Collins is there any possible way we can show you tomorrow, you must be famished. John makes his famous Texan Chili on Sundays come to follow me."
I look back at Perez he gave a little nod.

As we step inside their home everything was almost the same, except for fancy chandlers hanging in the entrance, kitchen and dining room.
"Let the men talk, let's get to know each other."
I wanted nothing more but to strangle her until her white skin turns a beautiful shade of purple with blues but I kept my cool.

We sat down in the living area as her maid came with cucumber water. "Mrs. Collins I swear I know you from somewhere. Have you ever done pageants?"
I take a sip of the refreshing water as it reaches down my throat, all I want to do is scream the truth to her but I don't.

"Actually no, but I have a very successful adult business. Maybe you caught your husband staring at my website with me in my birthday suit?"

I didn't do porn but in the beginning, I did plenty  nude photo shoots to help promote my own brand. Her eyes pop right out of her head, "Would you like me to call someone to place those eyes back into your head?" I state as I continue to drink water showing no expression.

"Mrs. Collins I apologize if we got off the wrong foot, it wasn't my intention to do so. I know if we got to know each other better we can become friends."
FRIENDS? With someone who treated me like dirt?