Forgive me

•Song: Mercury- Sleeping at last

The brightest star was sitting from a far, rising remind me the of a new day

I was blissfully high; I laid on his chest memorizing my new favorite melody.
Thump thump thump
His chest rose with each breath yet I couldn't move from my treasured spot in the world. My lips were still swollen from innocent love making.
The purity of exchange love filled my heart as if my body depend on it to breathe.   Everything about last night replaced the terror of memorization that my body and mind filled like a repeated nightmare.
His soft touches and gentle strokes was exactly how my first time should have been.
This was what romance dreams were made of. 
Our body and lips endless serenades.
All the filled before my eyes was not the sun that was rising no it was the drug filled blue orbs of his eyes.
Almost cloud like
Yet the sun reminded us it was time to leave this joyous place.
We didn't exchange any words as we held hands while taking the oath back to his family's ranch.
Our face were too sore and puffy from the lack of sleep but also from the permanent smile.
Nothing can ruin this very moment.
The rooster begin to sing his song as the skies were now beginning show bright heaven.
Yet it seem as we were both talking the oath to our own heaven.
"Hey Mariposa.."
My stomach flutters as he spills his beloved nickname.
"was that limo here yesterday?"

Yet he's questionable sentence made my stomach turn into knots.  My eyes completely wonder off to the 'California'
License Plates and my body filled with terrorizing goosebumps.
I look to sky silently pleading to take this pain forming in my stomach away but once bright sky was not filled with grey darkness.
Far away distant screeching of women screams brings me back to my own realty.
There she was.
A fake facade of my mother.
She didn't look her age of pushing late forties, no.
She looked like plastic dollar store Barbie doll dipped into resin.
Yes she tried to stop the time of aging but more she tried the more it seem like she failed.
"FRIDA, MIJA!"
There is was the one thing that made me want to drop to my knees.
She said my real name and finishing it off with "my daughter."
The tone was filled with a tone a real mother shows when she's missed her daughter.
But yet I was gone for years not days and not once she even try.
She bounced up and down as her small framed showed off how expensive she was. 
An audience hovered all around with cold expressions, his family judge me with cold colorful eyes and light skin.
Everything about their own bias as now turn to, "see this why we don't approve of your kind."
But Luke was everything they weren't, he saw my soul with those blue orbits.
Their judgement meant nothing to me that moment only hers.
The woman who took me under her wings, taking me as her own.
The woman my heart called "mama."
I let go of the hands connected to my heaven running to be by her side.

"I love you. Perdoname! Forgive me."

I pled while dropping to my knees, she became my saint, my only connection to god. I took her love selfishly with no concern of her or the real Roberta safety.

"You are my real mother!"
I let out the scream of honest truth but we both always knew the truth. I was not her blood.

"That woman left me in Mexico.
She sold me, I just needed your love
I was rape more than you can believe."
I confessed my agony as if I was pending for pity and forgiveness for my pain.

"PERDONAME POR FAVOR. Forgive me please, I love you. Please don't send me away."

This time I was begging the devil to take me out of my misery but begging god to show me love.
As the clock clicked faster and faster my heart mimicked the same beat as my chest begin to tighten up and I couldn't get in enough air in my lungs
Her dark soft eyes showed a hint of sadness mix with betrayal.
I betrayed her love and her trust and now I was begin to realize I'm nobody.
The sound of small rips of fabric can softly be hard as I now knew two things.
I was being pulled up by my cheap fabrics I happily called clothing and my heart being finally ripped apart as it hang by the thread.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse I turn to look to my right as Luke eyes stab away every single inch of my skin exposing me for who I really was.
No one he knew.
"I LOVE YOU Wero !"

I say his nickname for one last time confessing to him my forever and only truth.
A small cough interrupts the heartbreak scene.

"Sorry for the inconvenience."
My mother begins to use her apologetic tone of embarrassment.
"Governor Harris will be in greatly appreciative to have found our daughter."

Governor ? Our daughter ?
"It's Obvious Frida has a wild imagination is off her medication."

It's obvious I never knew my father and I knew I never had one, so who was this new man she was going pawn me off?

••••🌹••••
Hola amor, hello loves
This going to be a bumpy ride and story two is already in the process which will have a lot of heartbreaks.
This story will contain violence.
Also any art you see are not done by me. When I see the correct artist it will be posted.

Please click on the ⭐️
-xoxo

Please click on the ⭐️ -xoxo

Don't forget to check out

Revise 9/21'