los años pasan / years have pass

Song : back from the fire - Gold Brothers

Three years later

"Mrs.Collins, the new guys are here."

Softy spoke my personal assistant who I despair despise.  I lift my hand gesturing her to leave my office.
Here I was Running my diplomatic his husband business.
But like life, nothing is free.
This privileged came with a price.

My older husband ran several businesses in Key West, Florida.
Anywhere from dry cleaners to Tech giant.
I got the bottom of the bottom his reminder of filthy habit.
But Henry was beyond his years, in the end there was always a bigger market a bigger payee.
Here I was, running his adult business For almost three years, this was a statement.
One to kept me on my knees and reminder of who he is.

This what I did stare at hard rods and pussy all day until, I knew there was a reason he kept me here.
Can make a Smoker keep smoking until their force to shove as many cigarettes in your mouth all at once until you puke.
And every time you smelled that musky burning scent it took about to how you almost die.

Something that was been taking away from me and too many times now made him money.  He was my daddy my sole purpose was to make him richer, or was it ?

The door slowly creeks open as a man with sharp jaw line slowly peaks in his head, I can tell I already hate his lack of masculinity.
"I don't have all day."
Spiteful say the truth.
I still had pick up Joaquín from play date and dinner. Not to much I had stand right in door away like the Queen of his castle.

"Miss-ss Collins?"

"It's Mrs, I don't have all day, pull out your cock let's see what you got?"

The overly shy muscular man nervously pulled down his zipper while looking around wonder who was around or what his going to stick his dick in.
I just continue typing let go of breath of boredom as eyes are now on me.
Heavy breathing and typing are only sounds that echo in my room.
Grunting and moaning were all coming from him.

Something about him getting off of me ignoring him was making him get closer and closer to climaxing.
"Squeeze your dick!"

It was an order.
"Fuxk."
He knew instantly he wasn't alone to come which always makes men go soft when they can not orgasm.
They were build like us we can have orgasm after orgasm and we can continue getting fuxk.

I stand up walk closer and closer to him staring at every inch that made him a statue of man.

As I type away responding to countless emails with overwhelming demand of work. A muscular man walks into my office wearing only jeans a little too snugged showing off his incredible muscular body. I started staring from bottom of his body into I land to his dark brown eyes looking at me with lust and desire. All I think of are my mothers' words, 'life is a bitch; it can break you or make you.'