Part 2 • XlX

After Dark •

As time passes everything seemed back to normal; Joaquin was back at his playboy ways and growing in business he enjoys with women and clubs

Mia spoke to me more than ever, talking about how she not sure what to do in her life. All I can do is listen and tell her, "Don't worry you'll find your passion."

Luke did a decent job running my business expect all rumors that pass through personnel with random women in my office, my secretary pregnant with his love child. This was something I was not used to people whispering about me as I pass; I became custom people moving out my way with fear but not to whispering rumors.
My skin crawl with everything and everyone around me, sleep wasn't coming easily. Tequila and chasers seem to only help but nightmares never stop. Anytime I close my eyes he was there -waiting & staring.
Luke stayed in twins' room, as usual, Perez was rarely round, I felt alone.

Tonight was another one of those nights, I grab my phone text Vic from my club, "Hey Vic, how's the Club going?"
"Muñeca, it's been too long. Come and see, I think it will bring a smile to your face."

It was past midnight, fuck it.
I dress in nude V neck extreme tight shirt with pinup skirt that asset my slight curves where I manage to gain some weight with nude pumps. I walk downstairs to hear Luke speaking to Mia, "Do you think mom will ever be okay?"
There's a pause, "I don't know but don't stop your life being here, I'm here for her. You need to live your own life."

I slam the front door to only rush into the garage in my red Porsche and ran to my club 'Sol de Playa.'
I couldn't take the rejection and be without any of them in my life but at the same time, I felt like a burden.
As I storm out I see Wero at the rear mirror standing by the front door as I sped away.

My phone rang a thousand times with a picture of us blasting on the screen.
A picture we took the night he purpose with both us smiling with no worries in the world.
Memories of our love flash through my mind, the moment I realize I love him more than my own life pass before my eyes as I drive frantically through the streets. I left my car in the front as car hopper ran to my car, bow down taking my car.
All the doors open for me as security pushed people out of the way for me and of course song 'After dark' came on, it was like my own anthem.
People stared, moved out of my way that's when I heard the Dj, "Most fear hottest woman alive in the house."
At that very moment, I lost all my fear and I remembered it was me people should be scared of.

I wave my heads in the air. Deciding that pain was too great to deal with tonight
"OPEN BAR, FREE DRINKS ON ME!"
People scream and yelled.
Within minutes people were drunk and partying harder than every , staff rushing in and out bringing bottles after bottles from the back and ordering more as the night continue.
My VIP section was filled with good-looking men and women wanting to party with the most fear woman on the planet. I was doing everything bad tonight.

Taking selfies, smoking weed, doing lines of coke on women, everything to make the famous playboy on Instagram look like a saint. I made this night one for the books.