Unchained melody

••Song: Past Lives ; BØRNS••

My eyes made wave to ring that was place in on finger a second ring

Second ring.
But Wero is different; he's the love of my life I would spend eternity to be only by his side.
But reality was different story but for now things couldn't get any perfect.

As I move my fingers as the blue sapphire sparkles up reminding me of his eyes .
I was completely memorized by the ring as I was memorize by his eyes.
His manly hands reach for my own kicking me off the trace of the ring.
I looked back to look for Joaquin but his nanny has already taken him. I look back up to see the eyes that engrave my mind and heart. His hand stayed a stuck out for me -waiting.
Waiting for my confirmation of trust.
A deeply sigh escape my mouth as I finally let go of my confusion.
My hands reach out as prideful smile appeared on his face.
Hanging lightbulbs come to view lighting up a small path way leading to other surprise.

A huge blanket cover the grass as tons of Red and bright orange pillows laid in the floor.
Tiki torches lit around us keeping the bugs away. Not to far hang a white curtain as speakers were placed in different spNwas plastered on my face. "What are we watching?" I ask smiling like a school girl, "I was thinking Notebook or Dear John?"
I gave him a weird look not knowing what that was since I hadn't seen Television or movies in years. I don't even know what the latest trend. "You pick." He looks down, "I think you'll like Channing Tatum." It seems like he knew me too well, I had a weak spot for attractive men, I mean its obvious look at the man I' m going to marry. Absolutely beautiful inside and out.

As he walks up to place the movie on I can cant to help to stare at his ass, he wore tight dark tore up jeans with plaid red bottom up shirt showing just enough of his perfect body my mouth drool at his perfection. I thank the Virgin Mary for the man before me.

I couldn't help myself as soon as he sat back down next to me, I jump into his lap taking his warm lips into mine as I grinding my hips back and front wanting any friction. I need him and wanted him more than any anything Ive ever had. I finally stop to see the biggest warmest smile escape his face, "So impatient, we haven't even passed the previews yet."

I don't share any words back but I place my arms to rip his shirt open exposing his beautiful creamy skin as my hand's touch that chiseled chest make towards V cut that I adore tracing every single muscle as he lets go of a small moan. I look up to finally see his face; he was completely in the moment as he closed his eyes leaning back. I untie that cowboy belt of his as I unzip his jeans to let my hand roam into his private paradise that now belongs to me.

"Mariposa." He said with a soft velvety tone fill with need and want. I look up once more to see those piercing blue eyes drilling into me. I grab his shaft as touch it gently as I'm completely memorizing but its beauty yes it's beautiful. I know they all seem to look the same but when to attach to someone your head over heels for everything about that person looks gorgeous.