Part 2• lll

•Song: After Dark (Spanish)•

 I tied the famous notorious monk into two planks of wood whipping his back as the smell of metallic filled the air, at the first, there were no screams just sound of flesh ripping

Tossing a little salt into his open wounds made screams escape his bloody lips.

"I thought special monks felt no pain?"
I ask with pure rage walking around him circles as my blood boil picturing my little daughter in the same position when he was trying to teach her a lesson about pain.

The memory is imprinted in my mind, "Mia, why don't you want to wear a bathing suit ?" she looks down with guilt as I wake closer to her and I place both of my hands by her face.
"Mia you know you can tell me anything?"
I look into those big green eyes as they turn the dark shade of brown showing an ounce of embarrassment. Why was my thirteen year old embarrassed of her marvelous body but as I think back not once did I ever notice her letting me bathe her when she arrived or ever wore backless clothes. "Mia please I beg you."
"H —-Heeee was a monk came to nunnnnnnnery to show me about pain." She stutters for the first time.
I feel my body tensing and blood pumping rapidly through my veins as I kept looking into her eyes, "Can you tell me about him?"

And Here I am, took me a couple months to find him but I did, all the way to Turkey. He's specialty just like mine was too torture but he believes god speaks to him and his purpose is to teach elite children way of pain. This was a sick man and church was right by his side.
"God told me to show her the way. She's a marvelous creature of god but her pain was too far great. I bet now you cannot tell."

He said with a strong accent as he stood there, "there is no such thing as GOD!"
I yelled as I grabbed my favorite knife to ripping skin exposing his muscle from his arms letting torturous screams fill the room as blood filled the floor into my Louboutin heels.

"ONLY THE FUCKING DEVIL! YOU'RE STARING RIGHT AT HER!" I let a loud roar into his ear as my knife rips more skin.

No one touches my children and lives to tell the tale.

For the moment something dark lingers over me like a rain cloud, I shot him between the eyes letting go of misery.

I let go of sigh as I left to go home.