Güero ( Luke Cezár Smith) pov

Shes like the wind- Patrick Swayze•
(A/n Patrick Swayze has been the love of my life since I was kid- also my favorite song)

** FINALLY A POV OF FROM THE MUÑECAS' Love***

Please don't forget to follow to get the private chapters and don't forget the 🌟 xoxox

Güero Pov• Luke

This moment with her in my arms has been the moment my mind and heart have dream of. As thrust in her body while holding her close does things to my heart, mind, body, and soul.

When she left me years ago as her real mother drag out my life broke me in half, my reaction was too slow to bear. By the time, I realize I couldn't live without her, it was too late, the only thing that was left was dirt that was flying off the road. I ran to my truck as quickly as possible to only have my father stand in the way between me and her. "No, I'm not letting you chase her and Fuck up your life."

She took my heart and there was no way of getting back. As I hit the steering wheel to my truck when I let my head drop I notice in the corner of my eye the white paper on the floor.

Güero, by the time you read this you will be MIT. Being the complete genius you are.
I love you always and forever please be the man that you are destined to be. Our paths will cross again.
Love you always, tu mariposa.

That's what I did, Left to Massachusetts to become a great man for her to only cross paths with her again. I let my body wait for her, it wasn't easy all the women in college were right for the picking but my body only desire hers and my heart only wanted her heart. Who would know that the picture I was jerking off to was her? Fuck even my dick only wanted her.

As I nibble into her ear I whisper, 'I love you' of course she might not have heard it from the loud moaning escaping her beautiful mouth. It was me the king of her pleasures and laughter. When I spot her for the first time years ago my body wanted her even though I found completely odd, at the point I wanted nothing but to get to know her.

Even my sight believed it was her but her body gestures and the cold eyes didn't look like her.

Over the two years of her being in Texas only feet away from me, she did everything to avoid me. I didn't press the issue because as the time passed all the rumors of who the woman is was nothing how my Mariposa was.

So I push it back in my mind, as Kevin was getting closer to take his children back to Mass I was going to start looking for her to only find out that it was her. As heartbroken as I was to have the children leave my side it easily faded knowing that the smile I dreamt about was her along and to make the news even greater the little boy with long blonde wavy hair is my son. As my hips move with a mix of roughest & gentleness in and out of her she looks up to me with a marvelous smile. I think god for this very moment, I purpose before we moved to Cancun, we moved for her business which as naive she might think I was. I knew darn well, the rumors and myths were more right than wrong but Never saw her in a different light.

I saw her as an angel, not death, I hope I can convince her to leave this behind. If she says no then I will continue to love her and be strong for her. I love her and I need her like I need my next breath. I would do anything for her but I will not share her. I'm willing to sacrifice my morals and ethics for her but I'm will not become some trophy husband waiting for her hand and foot while she bangs some other man.
It was me or nothing.
As much it would hurt I would leave but not without my son. For that much, I would fight until the earth turns black for him. I already missed ten years of his life and some other man was raising him. As much as I respect him for raising him, it was unfair to me. She robbed me the chance to be there for him and as much I love her I wouldn't allow her to do, rob me from him again.