Dos anos

Two years later

What does a small pueblo need the most? Better jobs, economic growth, better schools?Well, what happens when you can do all and more?You become the town's savior

Well, what happens when you can do all and more?
You become the town's savior.
But I'm far from a savior.
I came to conquer this town that needed help while making millions and officially owning Texas as the main source.
Feds and Dea always looked at the busiest cities, not the poorest.
Making this town progress couldn't be overnight and no one can officially get rich. A couple of buildings here or there nothing too drastic.
It had to be a complete balance.
           I manage to build two schools and one church not to mention all the jobs that came in with the growth. Which benefit me a lot; see the thing about concrete and bricks is they have to come from powder mix which can easily transport pounds of drugs hidden inside the bags of concrete, Which expanded my horizon to states of Oklahoma, Kansas, and Colorado how and why? Well, that was fucking easy no questions trucks with Church or School distract logos. Once the news hit that the local millionaire Jason Jackson donate money to one of the poorest cities people all over the country donate goods and we easily transfer "baskets" to the local donors. Who was Jason Jackson? Simple that was me! 
Everyone trusts the all American name and the actor with blonde hair and blue eyes. Which was one of my porn star in my old company back in Florida, it was simple to make him look different, even if he got leaked out well then I'll do what I do.
Nothing that a quick death couldn't solve and easily replaceable.
                Everyone was on my payroll, the Mayor, Sheriffs and well, fuck -everyone.

This became my safe town because if one person decides to become too greedy and it has happened, let's just say they don't live to tell the tale.
This became the safest town for Joaquin and he shows up within the next couple hours.

"Buenos Dias Mrs. Collins, the usual?" Spoke the owner of the Taqueria, everyone knew my name. I was like a myth some people whisper as I walk through the town and others just move to the other sidewalk.
                  Even in paper, Jason was the savior, rumors spread fast in this little pueblo. Rumors that said that the devil cam in disguised as a beautiful woman who came riding on a black horse taking souls. A town so need of more that everyone sold their souls.
Another myth, I was death in a Muñeca with no soul and pitch black eyes, never to stare directly at because I'm a souleater. There are countless myths and rumors.

                For the Smiths let's just say Helen was taken care by her own snake, I did nothing but sit back watch the rata, that rat get eaten whole by the snake Vargas. The thing about a war is well..  
Most men start the war out of love whether it material, physical or power but it's always out of some stupid fucking weakness. 
That's what happened with John; he found his wife was murder, wanted to the revenge the man or men held responsible. So I let the man cause the war himself to wipe it it out most of them for me while he beg for help while they got to close in winning.
Now I owned John.
Beautifully masterpiece, Vargas was out and I own the shell of John.
                For Güero in the past two years, I've been kept busy so has he. He became principal per my own request well,let's just say the New school wouldn't be the same without old principal.
                Güero was the same naive boy I knew, when his dad decide to start the war he beg his dad to attend his church to ask god for help, guidance and forgiveness.  Of course that didn't work.