1st lesson; control your emotions

(((Violent and mild sexual scene)))

"First lesson is to control your emotions

"First lesson is to control your emotions."

We're the words that spilled out his masculine lips. How was I going to learn how control anything when i have ever known is for something or someone owning me. 
He took strived steps like a predator who saw his prey. His foot closed the door behind him as he looked completely in control, for a minute I was scared little girl who knew exactly what was coming in the dark.
Something internally slapped me into my reality as I felt my shoulder stand straighter as my back arch to show her dominance.
But it didn't stop him, he walked closer eyeing my new stands. But his hands reach to shirt ripping open now showing me who was man.  I felt my throat swallow the little bit of salva I had left. His eyes turn darker as he came near his nose flare up getting the scent of pheromones and fear.
There he stood before me like many men before him, showing me who my body belong to.  "Stand up."
It was a question but an order, that scared little girl came back as she stood up out of fear.  But the new took over "I'm the boss!" Was the mantra I kept repeating in my head and he knew exactly what I was thinking.
"You might be the boss out here, but here, IM THE FUCKING JEFFE!"

All of sudden that little girl disappeared as my chest heavily breath in and out and his words wrapped around my sexuality.
My pussy throbbed at the idea of Perez being my boss. My eyes dug into every inch of line that defined muscles of his overly tanned Latin skin.
My tongue escapes my mouth as it licks the bottom part of my lip, for quick instant the need to wrap my body around him like a snake who need her next meal.
He eyes stared down to my lips as the battle just now started, his eyes show surrender. 
                Fuck if I knew this exchange for power would make my sex so heated I would done this long time ago. But was my pushy really throbbing over power or his sex.  My fingers slowly reaching to touch his flame, just as I felt the heated on my finger tips a sting and slap came from Perez hand.
Forbidding me to touch. He stood in complete control as if his hand never reached out to strike me.  As for a minute I wonder if it was really him that smacked my hand out of my reach.
This was same eyes he held for me all those years ago, pure fuxking dominance; he watched as Henry fingers inserted inside of me. 
His eyes never left my face as his look alone made me lose control that night.
            Here he was again eying me waiting for me to lose my control once again but I had the upper hand. He was losing his control that very moment he knew again exactly what I was thinking.
               "I know you thinking about our first moment we exchange eyes, it's written all over your face."

Was it really written on my face or his ?

                He moved me to the middle of the room, roughly removing my clothing, ripping my blouse into pieces and I let go of soft moan.
                "You know when Henry touched all over your body I wanted nothing more but to shoot him in the fucking head."
He states his confession as his walking circles around my body like if he was a shark and I was his next meal. I don't say anything but listen to his words and my breathing became frantic.
"Control your breathing!"
                He continues to walk in circles, "Tight little fucking body, I wanted nothing to be the one to touch you, lick you. Shove my fucking tongue inside that beautiful untouched cunt of yours."
                My breathing became more frantic and heavier, he grab a knife from his pocket shove it in front of my throat, "Didn't I say to control your breathing?"  this motherfucker had a knife to my throat, who in the fuck does he think he is?
                "I know right now your piss but again you're showing your emotions. You're enemies will use your fears, emotions and love against you. Don't trust No one with those not even me! Do you understand..... The worst thing you can do is let your feelings control your next move."

                I stood there with my wetness between my legs and all blood escape my brain as it reach to my pulsated sex.
                I got idea as his erection was shoving into my back, I used my left hand placing on his heated body as I caress he's six packing reaching inside his pants. Calculating he's breath as it became deeper and full of need. His head lean over to my neck breathing in my scent as I control my breathing. My right hand unclasp my bra as I let my hid knife drop into my hand. My left hand never leaving he's hard shaft as I moved faster up and down.  The faster I went the more I felt released of the pressure from the knife to my throat with that I dig my knife into right side of his ribs only breaking skin.

He's eye open wide he lets go of the knife in from my throat as I step down to his feet hard with my stilettos into his feet, he lets out a loud YELL. "FUUuuuuuCK!!!"
Every one storms into the door, there was countless red light pointing into Perez forehead.  It took them forever to get into the room, he let out a command. "TOOK A WHOLE FUCKING FIVE MINUTES, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW!"

                Fucking Perez set up everything to teach me a lesson and his security one too.
"LEAVE!" I yelled at them, "Si jeffa." They all  bow.

I stood there with my breast expose and only my black pants and place my hands on my hips waiting for he's next move.
He look at his shirt with a small blood stain and look back at me; there it was another evil smirk leaving his face.
                 Once again he shows a soft and gentle side as he stares removing my pants. "So did I pass the test?" I ask almost a little too proud.
He look up, "I wouldn't be rewarding you if you didn't, but you really need to control your emotions because I think fucking Helen is up to something."
                As he drops my pants removing everything, my mind flashes back to when Helen almost called me Roberta and that bitch figure it out.

"See there you go again. You need to be here, only lose yourself in the safety of your place never around anyone else. Not once did you notice I shove my tongue in you because when you're lost in thought your body goes with you too. I know that was your survive mechanism before but now you need to survive because lives one life depends on you. That's your son."

                He was right, I was a dreamer and I can easily get lost in my mind without realizing it and ignoring it all.  He shove his tongue back inside of me as he roughly grab my ass, I let out a pleasurable scream. My legs start shaking at the sensation, one orgasm after another leaves my body into his mouth.
That damn talent mouth and god that body of his makes any woman melt in his sight.

After hours of passionate heated sex, he's fast asleep in the bed as I make wave downstairs with a blanket wrapping around my nude body

After hours of passionate heated sex, he's fast asleep in the bed as I make wave downstairs with a blanket wrapping around my nude body. Its three in the morning, guards have been switch to walk around the property I spot two from afar as one gets closer, "Jeffa, everything okay?"
I nod, "yes I need to try out this pool." He nods to makes a fist and waves around the air to give me enough privacy.  I drop the blanket and jump right into the pool, the cool water hits it relaxes my sore muscles.           

Laps after laps I finally let go some tension and I start to float backwards staring at the sky above, memories flash through my mind as I hear the slide door open and close, I know its Perez.
He jumps right in swimming underneath my body and grabs me to face him, "Are you ok?"
                I look to his eyes I remember him saying, 'don't even trust me'
"Yea." He lets go of a small smile, "Don't trust me huh?"
                I let go of laugh, "How do you do that?" He gives a hearty laugh, "magic"
"Wow brujo, witch!" He smiles, "Just Collins training."
"You know you can trust me, right?" He states but can I ?
                                I swim away, trying to figure out what's truth but I was already mixing business with pleasure and that was the worse I can do. I storm out of the pool complete naked, look back at Perez.
"I'll see you in the morning." He nods