This was all A dream

I struggle to open my eyes thinking this was a just weird dream as I was back on my private plane but the pain in my body told me otherwise

I struggle to open my eyes thinking this was a just weird dream as I was back on my private plane but the pain in my body told me otherwise. "Here take these." I look at Perez with a perplexed look as he handed me over aspirin, "Where are we going."

"Home, we need to pack get ready to return back to Cancún."

Cancún? Fuck I wasn't dreaming I look down to see the silver necklace hanging low from my neck. It's a beautiful silver sword cross with a snake wrapped around with a maroon crystal right in the middle. I look over to see if Perez has the same but all I spot is a silver sword with two wolves and black stone in the middle. "Was this all a dream?" he just looks down to the necklace as he holds it and nods, 'No.'

I mid panic sets through my body, my eyes gleam open to only know that all the memories flood my mind. The drink of blood, the orgies where I swear I saw Alek, Henry, and Luke all in the same time.

"Wait, wheres Mia?" He looks up to see me with a tiny smile, "She's waiting at our new home. We should be packing within the next couple days"

Fuck, what I was going to say or do, I told Wero, he didn't have ever have to worried about me being unfaithful. Now I cheated on with god knows who. I couldn't wrap my mind who I was with because I saw them all, maybe Perez was wrong it was a dream and we both trip on acid. That it!

As we finally land the stewardess pop the airplane door open to let in the Texas sun come in as I place on my black shades, the sun was too bright for my tired eyes.

As I take a step down outside the plane I get greeted by screaming Joaquin, "MAMAAAA MOMMY MOM!!" I smile at my son that seems like I haven't seen in forever, I was too weak to spin him around. Joaquin bright blue eyes light up my dark world and, there it was the sparkle in the corner of his eyes that he shares with his father. We intertwine fingers as we made it back to Bulletproof SUV. Luke didn't make today but Perez pass me over my phone as I see a text message from Him, "Mariposa can't wait to see you."

A smile instantly fills my face at his nickname I wasn't Muñeca to him, I was still Mariposa.
The best part was he love me for me not some façade of a person am supposed to be.

As we pulled to my Texas home, there was shipping company already there packing important things.
I stopped off the SUV when I notice I stepped on red rose pedals. I let my eyes follow the path that seem to led to back yard.
But I didn't move.
The innocent giggle left my son mouth as his hands cover his mouth.
"What are you up to little one?"
I ask as he just points to follow the path of roses. Something was extremely strange but I wonder what it was as Perez.
I looked back to get a reaction from his face but all that filled before his eyes was darkened frightening expression.
What ever this was, it wasn't something he knew about or was looking forward to outcome.
I took couple step as Joaquin handles over one single rose, "Mama to eres mi Reina and yo to Príncipe. Y todos la Reinas necesita un Rey."

( Mom you are my Queen and I'm your prince. All the Queens need a king)

I let go of a small smile, as his little hands wrap around my arm following the roses to back where Luke rode on a white horse as a man appear with a wooden guitar singing, "Vivir Sin Aire" By Mana

The horse lifts into two hind legs kicking as he smile, I stood there with both of my hands covering my mouth out of excitement. As the horse settle down the music filled my ears with a romantic melody as my heart beating a thousand miles an hour. He steps off the horse as the biggest smiles was plastered on his face.
I walked closer and closer he got on his knees.
The sunset filled behind like the perfect painting, oranges and blues filled behind as his eyes sparkle as if he was staring at Fourth of July fireworks. The singer turn his guitar around making beats singing deeply with a velvety voice making this perfect.

"Mariposa, I have waited years for you. The day you fell I swear God was sent me an angel. The day you left you took the lungs I need to breathe and Vow to marry you one day. Will you marry me?"

The singer's voice sang louder as he waited for my answer as I look down to Wero with the biggest smile to his face. The Muñeca in me wanted to say No but he's Mariposa was screaming and jumping for joy. "YES Yes!"

He placed a blue sapphire with chocolate diamonds on my finger as at it I see the crystal blue diamond's that remind me of his eyes. I let go of biggest smile as he said, " happily ever after do come true."

^^^ i picture something in this sort of matter ^^^