You sure

I got out of my car and knocked on Bradley's door. I stood there for a while till he finally opened it.

"Hey I brought you your keys" I said hanging them to him.

"Oh yeah thanks" he said. "You know you can come in" he said. I walked in and bit my lip. I was trying to avoid Brad cause I think he knows it's him I like. "So what's this girl like" he asked me.

"Oh she's uh well I told you on the phone"I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Tall or short" he asked.

"Well not short but not tall" I said "So kind of in the middle." He nodded.

"What color hair."

"Black" I said "Well kind of like  super dark brown." He nodded and smiled.

"What's her name."

"Aww dude come on your not supposed to ask people what there crushes name is."

"Oh well I thought you loved her."

"Love crush same thing" I said. He shook his head.

"I would much rather have some one love me then have a crush on me."

"Really?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head.

"Did this persons name start with a B" he asked me. I bit my lip and shrugged.

"Not saying."

"Is this persons name Bradley Beal" he asked.
I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Ok I'm going out on a limb here but what if I told you I also liked someone."

"Ok good for you" I said "what's this person like."

"Attitude, funny, smart, pretty short, always thinks they are right, hates being told no, nice, I forget to mention this person has a hand full if animals to, oh and this person likes me back." He said.

"Shit" I muttered. He leaned against his wall and looked at me.

"So Wall when you gonna say it?" He asked.

"I've uh got to go" I said turning around.

"See ya Wall" he said. I walked out and got in the car. I slammed my hand on the wheel.

"What should I do?" I asked myself out loud. I picked up my phone. Mom would know what to do but I haven't talked to her in years. "Here goes nothing" I sighed. I pressed her contact and pressed call. I put the phone up to my ear. It rang seven times before she answered.

"Hello," I heard my mom say.

"Hey" I said softly. I heard her gasp.

"John" she asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why did you call I thought you were mad at me." I sighed.

"Look what do you do if you love someone and they love you back but your scared to tell them cause you don't want anyone to know."

"Still tell them" she said "I mean if you love them as they love you that's hard to find in life is someone who love you back."

"Ok" I sighed.

"So what have you been up to in the years we haven't talked."

"Um I broke up with Gabby" I said referring to my old girlfriend.

"Yeah I know we talked then."

"Oh ok well then nothing really."

"Something has to be going on like what up with your teammates do they have anything going on in there life."

"Well Kelly's got a new girl and Brads got someone he likes." I said.

"Really" she said shocked.

"What are you shocked about" I asked "that this is like Kelly's twentieth girt, friend or that Bradley likes someone."

"Oh no" she laughed "Kelly doesn't surprise me at all but Brad that's different."

"Why" I asked confused.

"Cause I thought he would never get over being head over heels for you."

"Wait what!" I said shocked.

"Can you see it" she asked.

"No."

"The way he talks to you or smiled around you and oh the way he looks at you, it just makes my heart break for him cause he just wants you to love him as much as he loves you. And the way he looks when you talk to some girl in the stands he just looks like he dies inside he doesn't stand tall and his eyes lose the sparkle they get when he looks at you. I don't know how you haven't seen it before."

"I don't know" I whispered.

"Are you ok?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah mom I'm fine" I said.

"Ok you just sound flustered." I laughed when she said that. "So what's the name of this person you like?"

"You really wanna know" I asked.

"Yeah I do" she said. I took a deep breath in and let it out.

"Bradley Beal."

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. I posted a couple thousand word one on my phone but it didn't upload so I had to do it on my iPad and I forgot what I had said so this is what I came up with. Thank you guys for reading I really appreciate you guys. Thanks for reading have a great day/night!!!