Snapped

We all walked into the locker room in silence. I had my head hung low and after a couple minuets coach walked.

"First of all" he snapped "ninety nine percent of the time you don't know better Han me I don't care who you are" he said making eye contact with me "I mean you could be LeBron James and you still most likely wouldn't know better than me. The only time you will ever know better than me" he snapped and he put emphasis on ever "is if your hurt or your ready to play." We all nodded and I looked down and I felt a hole getting stared into me by coach. "Second" he said he took a deep breath in as to call himself "I'm older than you right" he asked us and we nodded "well your supposed to treat the people older than you with respect and as far as I know jerking a clip board out of someone's hand and yelling at them and telling them there wrong is not respect."

"Yes sir" I muttered. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Ok well now that I got that out" he said "we had a good game. Yeah we had a few turnover here and there but we ya dour best physical game of the season we didn't turn the ball over we made most of our shots but in the end the team who gives the game more effort wins and we didn't do that tonight." He said. "Now I'm not saying to go and blame it all on John cause we could've done something different or he could've got his feet set right or he could've shot a more accurate shot all I'm saying is that they gave more effort than we did." We all nodded and he shrugged. "I'm done you guys can leave" he said and we laughed. I went to walked out but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah" I said turning around cause I thought it was Brad.

"Hey can I talk to you for a second" coach said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry" I muttered "it was the wrong thing to do I should've let Brad shoot and I should've let you draw out the play not me do some play we've never ran but I've seen someone else do and make it work." He nodded.

"That's all I wanted to hear" he said and I nodded.

"I won't do it again" I said.

"Good not you and Brad go have fun tonight" he said and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my bag and walked off. I thought he would be waiting for me outside but he wasn't.

"Huh" I said "I wonder where he is." I walked outside and saw my car lights on. "Guess he's ready to go." I said and I shrugged. I opened the back door and he jumped.

"Scare you" I asked him and he nodded. "Sorry" I said "thought you would see me in the rear view." He nodded and I went and got in the drivers seat.

"Never do that again" he said.

"God now your in on it." I scoffed.

"I'm on what" he said confused "I'm just trying to help you."

"Yeah well you and everyone else on the team seem to be on a pick out everything John does wrong phase." He rolled his eyes.

"It was just this once" he said and I shrugged.

"I know I'm sorry I just over reacted." He smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine but as I was saying it really does make you look like a fool." I nodded.

"I know I'm not gonna do it again I just flipped out and freaked."

"Yeah obviously." He said and I hit his shoulder.

"Hey stop beating me up" he said and I laughed.

"I'm not beating you up" I said smiling "beating you up would be if I punched you and gave you a black eye." He laughed and leaned his head against my shoulder.

"You know you can pull out of the parking lot" he said and I laughed.

"I was just seeing how long it took you to notice" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah right you just got to caught up in talking."

"See picking out everything I do wrong" I said jokingly. He rolled his eyes and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away. "We're not gonna get home if you don't stop" I said and he smiled. He still leaned against me but he stopped kissing me. He had his head on my shoulder and one arm on my leg. I put my free hand over his and he smiled.

"I love you" he said and I smiled.

"Love you to" I said and he laughed.

"Yeah well I hope so" He said and I smiled.

"Naw just faking it you know all this time I'm just such a great actor like award winning." He laughed. We went kind of silent for the rest of the ride back to the hotel. I pulled up and parked. We were created by the lady at the front desk when we walked in. I smiled and nodded at her but I kept walking. I really didn't feel like talking to anyone but Bradley with now.

"You could've at least said you were doing good and asked her back" he said when we got on the elevator.

"I just don't feel like it Bradley" I said "the only person I wanna talk to right now is you." He smiled and I leaned against the railing in the elevator. The doors opened and we walked off as another couple was getting on. I glanced at them probably a little longer than I should have.

"Now you can't keep your eyes off other people" Bradley said and I sighed.

"I don't feel like fighting right now" I said "and you know the only person I can't keep my eyes off of is you." He rolled his eyes and walked to the door.

"Where's the key" he asked and I pulled it out of my pocket and handed it to him. "Thanks" he said. We walked in and he sat down on the bed. "I'm gonna go to bed" he said and I nodded. I changed and slipped my shirt off and laid down next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled his against me.

"I love you Bradley" I whispered "I love you and only you." He sighed a little and I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys I'm back!! Sorry for the wait this weeks had just been really chaotic. Anyways tomorrow is my birthday! Thank y'all for reading!! Have a great day/night!!!