Chapter 2

Marco pov
Finally that class is over you wouldn't believe what that teacher talked about... trust me you don't. Janna catches up to me and nudged my shoulder.

"Glad you didn't bang Zoe" she joked

"JANNA!" I yelled

"Sorry man, but hey at least it was funny"

"Yeah back then, and i think it wasn't" I replied angrily

Janna and I made our way outside to have our morning tea, this place doesn't have a cafeteria so we have to bring our own food at home. We sat under a huge tree near the oval. Janna has been my friend since year 6, she always wear dark clothing but not to a point where she's a goth girl.

"Janna how came you're ok with people talking about sex stuff, it's cringe as hell"

"Meh" she replied shrugging her shoulders

We don't eat long together Janna always goes out to cause trouble like always. When I finished I walk towards the library to read or go and practice karate by myself in the gym, students get free access to it when ever... I walk down the hallway then I accidentally bumped into someone, the person dropped all the books and it was all over the floor, I helped out and collect all of them.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said collecting all of them.

"Oh it's ok" the person said with a sweet soft voice

I hand the books over to the person who is a girl. She's short with long golden yellow hair with Ocean blue eyes to match it, on her face are 2 heart shapes on her cheeks. She wears a blue dress with blue leggings to match.

"Thanks" she replied.

She paused and looks at me "is there a problem Miss?"

"Oh no sorry I was... Well I never had anyone helped me out before"

"That's a Shame, why's that?"

"because of my dumb cheeks " she replied feeling upset

I look at her cheeks again, it's very pink, it's like a birth mark and at the same time like a pink burn on her face. I don't think there're dumb, I kinda like it, strange but unique.

"I think it's unique" I replied

"R-really you think so?"

I smiled "of course"

Her mouth turn into a small smile "what's your name?" She asked

"I'm Marco, you?"

"Star"

"It's nice to meet you but I gotta run" I replied "I'll see you around" I said as I run off to the gym