Chapter 12

Jackie pov

i told the girls at the club about the situation i'm at. The girls and i are brain storming ideas, it was Sala, Rebecca, Amy and i thinking around the table. We all went back and forward, back and forward until Amy got an idea.

"what about you sleep with him"

"like a sleepover?" i replied thinking that's a really good idea

"no i mean you 'sleep' with him'"

Rebecca and Sala sat there in shock of the idea, i don't blame them, we are talking about having a 'session' with him, The idea is bold, i thought just a sleepover is fine but having sex i don't know.

"Amy what the hell... why?" Rebecca protest "do you know what you're saying!?"

"Rebecca relax" Amy replied "we are young women and Jackie was going to do it with her ex before, remember?"

"B-but i don't think it's a good idea"

While the girls are arguing i had a long think, 'doing it' with Marco this early in a relationship seems like a bad idea, it was different with Jack cuz we dated for 2 years and Marco it's only been like 3 days on top of that i broke up with Jack 3 days ago as well, the reason i asked him out on the same day is because he's been so sweet with other people when i see him around and he was the only one who was there after my break up. If this is the only way get Marco away from Star and stay with me then might as well, besides after tonight he would want more of me.

"i'll do it" the girls stop and look at me dead on "i'll do it, i'll sleep with Marco"

Sala and Rebecca eyes widen.

"Jackie are you sure?" Rebecca said

"yes Rebecca it's my choose and if this is the only way to keep Marco then fuck it"

Janna pov

I peak though the door of Jackie's 'club' and i heard everything, Jackie doing it with Marco... man Marco is going to be one lucky guy in collage... i guess i should warn him... yet again it'll spoil the surprise. i got out of the area as fast as i can so i don't get court sneaking around.

Star pov

i'm doing my maths in class and i notices that a couple of girls are looking at me like they are ready to jump me. The bell rings to go home and i packed all my things and walk out of the classroom. I approach the door to exit out of the building until...

"hey Star"

i turn to see the 2 girls that was looking at me in class and they push me to the wall.

"stay away from Marco, you hear us or else" one of them said

i got scared "or else what?"

"or we'll ruin your life" she said aggressively "we know that you want Marco to your self, my advise is to stay away Star and never EVER... hangout with him, do you understand?

i nodded my head with tears coming down my eyes, i try to hold them back so they want make fun of me for being a cry baby.

they let go and walk away, i twist my wrist to get the pain away from them pinning me to the wall. when they're out of site i started to cry and run home. This is the first time i gotten threaten over a boy, i bet this is Jackie's doing. I hate her, i hate her so much. Tears running down my soft face and my cheeks light up for the first time in a while. I panic, they shouldn't do that out in public i try to hide them as i run home, which is half an hour away, i try to avoid everyone i see, i don't won't my secret identity to be reviled otherwise i'll be ruined.