Chapter 31

Marco pov

It's late at night and we watched 2 movies, we cuddle until the 2nd movie was over.

"so what do you want to do now?" i said

Star looks at me "umm do you want to have one last dance before the big night?"

"don't we get to do our last practices tomorrow?" i replied rubbing Stars shoulder

"no we don't and plus i like it when we dance in my house" Star smiled

i smiled back "alright... you lead the way"

Star hopped up and she offer her hand, i accept and we both stood up holding hands.

"we are forgetting one thing Diaz" Star said sweetly "shoes off, dummy"

"oh right i forgot"

i proceed to take my shoes off and put them to the side, i hold Stars hands once again.

"what song are you putting on Miss Butterfly"

"oh i think you know what i'm gotta put on"

Star puts on the same song as last time we dance here, the lights dimmed and the pink and yellow light shines, we start dancing to the sweet sound of love music.

"this is nice" Star said while twirling around together

"yeah... it's like a dream come true" i replied

Star pov

this is the best feeling of my life, having Marco dancing in this room again with the lights dimmed with the pink and yellow shining and my hearts glowing bright pink with no fear in my mind. Dancing like this shows the true love between us, tho Marco dose mess up here and there tho it's pretty funny, but he gotten a lot better.

"You're getting better Diaz"

"yeah that's all thanks to you princess"

i blushed "oh Marco"

we kiss while we still dance along my hearts glow brighter and brighter every minute for my love towards Marco. The song is about end and we do our final finish at the end, we kiss again to finish it off.

"if you think about this night at the play you'll be fine"

"we'll fine out then during the play" he replied

we both kiss once again passionately while i'm jumped on Marco while having my legs lock around hes hips to help to support myself, i let my yellow hair down to make my self feel free. I then whispered into Marco's ear about something, he blushed immediately bright red, if he had my cheeks the hearts would be so bright from blushing you can use them as traffic lights. He then shake hes head to agreeing what i said.

"but you gotta carry me there" i flirted

"oh right" he giggled

he carries me into the bedroom and then we fell on it and made out, then after awhile i was on top of him still kissing, he then slowly unzip the zipper at the back of my blue dress and toke it off, Marco then toke off he's shirt reviling he's muscles on he's chest then he's pants to a point where both of us are half naked.