Chapter 14

next day

Marco pov

I still can't believe she would do something like that to a nice and friendly girl. Jackie doesn't care at all, all she wants is me and would do anything to keep me. I didn't wait for Jackie to walk to school, i walk by myself to collage. I worked on my karate at the gym cuz i got here so early. the bell rang and i headed to my first class which is English. I see Star about to enter the classroom.

"Star" i yelled

Star look up to see me "Marco"

she waited for me at the front door of the classroom "you alright?" i asked

"yeah i'm fine they didn't hurt me to much" she replied

"Jackie well pay and her friends"

we entered and sat down together "so what's happening between you and Jackie?"

"i don't want to deal with her anymore, not what after she done to you"

"dose that mean you broke up with her?"

"...yeah"

Star pov

wow i never knew Marco would break up with her. Marco is such a caring person to me, i never thought he'll break up with her because if what happen to me, oh well i think he done the right think to stick up for me. We start to work on our play, the teacher wants us to work in the collage preforming hall. Marco reads the script once again while i practise my dancing.

"Marco we should be practising together" i said dancing

"i'm not in the mood" he replied

"Marco come on we need to do this together"

"Star i can't, i'm not in the mood to practise with you"

i stop what i was doing and i sat next to him "Marco it's ok" i said in my sweet tone "you can do it, i get that you broke up with Jackie and mad at her for what she did. I think the best way to do so is by dancing it out"

"i can't i-i don't even know how to dance" he said hiding he's embarrassment

"that's ok i can teach you" i smiled

he look at me while i was smiling he's month started to turn into a small smile "you promise"

"i promise"

Marco pov

i can't turn down from the sound of Star's sweetness tone, even tho i'm mad at Jackie Star just made me happy again even more happy then before. I stood up the stage with her, she then offer her hand.

"come on this is first step of this dance"

i took her hand, it's soft and smooth "now what?"

"now slowly start dancing without stepping on my feet"

we started dancing slowly... it's surprisingly nice and calming with Star.

Jackie pov

i'm in the club with my girl friends crying about Marco breaking up with me.

"i can't believe it, i was so close"

"really like how"

"i was half naked and i was on top of him Amy" i yelled while tears rolling down my eyes "and it's all thanks to that Star girl"

"what are you going to do now?" Sala said patting my back

"i tell you what i'm gotta do, i'm going to have my revenge on that Star girl" i yelled clinching my fist