Chapter 16

Marco pov

Alright the weekend is here i can actually relax with no homework to worry about. I lay on my bed watching TV, i surf to see whats on but nothing that really court my eyes, ok maybe YouTube has something... Nope. Great my biggest fear... nothing to watch. it's 8pm at night and there's nothing to watch or do, i guess i could text Star but she said she's out with her friend from another collage, at least she has someone that isn't me that's still friends with her.

Star pov

i'm out shopping with my best friend Pony for the first time in a month, we don't see each other much because she goes to a much higher level collage then me, tho it's great i'm hanging out with my best friend.

"so girl how's that boy going" Pony said drinking her milkshake

"Pony he's amazing, he's so caring and cute" i replied with joy

"why don't you ask him out if your so into him like crazy"

"what?! no i can't do that, not now" i replied

"how come, i mean you have been texting all the good things about him, he sounds like the perfect boy for you and the next ki-"

i shut Pony's lips "shh Pony not out here remember"

i remove my fingers from pony's lips "oh right i forgot" she said "so when are you going to ask him out?"

I thought about it and i think the play would be perfect, imagine the last scene, dancing on stage with romantic music and then kissing after the dance, thinking about it is making me blush.

"Star you there" Pony said snapping her fingers in front of my face

i snapped out of it "w-what sorry what are we talking about?"

"never mind" Pony replied "lets go do some girl shopping" Pony yells

we both skipped together through the mall going to store to store buying everything that we like, then i thought, maybe i should buy something for Marco for helping me and being such a great friend in the campus. I went to a store with Pony that makex custom bracelets and necklaces. I wanted to find something Marco would like in the store while Pony question everything i'm doing.

"why are we here Star?"

"i want to give Marco something as a think you gift" i replied

"like a custom bracelet?" she replied

"well i'm not sure yet but i'll find something"