Chapter 20 Part 1

Marco pov

After i finish my last class today i met up with Star at the front gate of the collage, i see her waving her hand up high waiting for me, i rush on over to her.

"ready to go" Star winked

"sure am"

we both walk together to get to Stars house, she said it's about 25 minutes away from here so it won't be long. I see the sun setting from the road with an orange shine taking over the sky. We made it to her house and we entered inside, the house is so colourful with the combination of blue, pink and yellow everywhere.

"wow this place is nice Star"

"thanks Marco" she smiled "would you like anything before we start?"

"yeah sure" i replied

"great just wait in the large living room"

i find her living room and oh boy it's big the area is large enough to fit 3 couches with a 75inch TV while still having room to dance around, i guess she might use this area for dancing. Star enter the room with drinks.

"wow Star this room is amazing"

"t-thanks, i never really use this space much" she replied "but i use this are to have my down time"

"what do you do?" i asked

"well... think about life while listening to music" she said while seating down on the soft couch

i soon followed seating next to her "can i ask? what's your future?

she looks at me "while i wanted to be a dancer and singer... but there is one other thing'

"what's that?"

"you'll fine out when we get started"

Star finish her drink and stood back up and offer her hand to me, i accepted while putting my drink down. We both stand in the middle of the room.

"first things first Mr Diaz shoes must be off" Star said taking hers off

once we did we got close and look into each other eyes.

"ready for our dance" Star said sweetly

"sure am Miss Butterfly" we both held hands and start dancing on the spot

Star picked a nice calming song before we star, we dance like last time but with the soft carpet instead of a stage, we done our first part together and then moved on to the advance part of the dance.

2 hours later

Star pov

this dance is like the dream that i always wanted, dark room with little lighting and man that treats me like a true princess. I taught him the last part of the dance before we put it all together.

"ready Diaz?" i said flirty this time

"sure am Butterfly"

We dance one last time, we move smoothly and romantically, every step is another heart beating faster and faster towards the end, we twirl and spin and then the final moment of the dance where we are close together looking into each others eyes then... i kissed him, i stopped and i see a shock Marco in front of me.

"S-Star i-"

i started to freak out "omg Marco i'm so sorry... i shouldn't done that"

"Star it's-"

i cut him off "no it's not you just broken up with Jackie and i was in the moment and ahhhh" i scrambled