Chapter 26

Marco pov

Instead being in the hall we both went outside under a huge tree next to the oval, we both sat next to each other and talking about our personal life, Star has one of the most interesting personal life i heard, i mean being a princess is interesting enough, Janna's personal life was just weird.

"one time at camp Janna told me i should have a session with girl in year 8"

"what?!" Star yelled "wow Janna is a umm interesting person i say"

"yeah, tho she's a really good friend. What about you i mean all i know is your a princess and you're part of the Mewmen Royal family?"

as Star was thinking she look into the sky looking at the white clouds flying over us

"well Marco... i don't really know as well... the Mewman Family broke about 3 years before i was born"

"and yet you are still part of that tree?"

"i'm not to sure" Star said looking to the ground

"hey does't matter which family you're part of i'm here for you" i said while a having my hand on her shoulder

she smiles then leans on me "Marco you're so sweet"

The bell rings for the end of the day at the campus, yet it's only 1pm.

"hey are you busy this afternoon" i asked

"yeah i got homework that needs to be finish" Star replied

"guess i'll see you tomorrow then?

"y-yeah"

before we go i kiss Star on her forehead and said my goodbyes then start heading home. When i got home i just relax in front of the TV watching the news.

Star pov

i'm glad Marco is ok and safe away from Jackie. I got home and drop my bag in my room and got out my homework to start, i get my homework done pretty fast so this wont take long. 20 minutes later i done nearly all of the questions on the paper, i decided to take a break and go to the kitchen to grab something to eat and drink, just when i got everything my phone rings in my room, i quickly run over and picked it up.

"hello?

"Star sweetie hows my beautiful princess going"

oh it's my mum "aw mum i'm good thanks for asking" i replied

"hows collage, are you still getting bullied?" mum asked concerned

"actually no, i meet this really nice guy and-"

"wait did you say guy" mum cuts me stopping me from saying anything else "Star that's wonderful has he been helping you out?"

"um yeah he has, he's such a sweet and nice guy"

"well Star remember what we talked about dating guys around your age, they're always try and get in your pants"

i blushed on the spot "MUM!" i yelled over the phone

"sweetie i'm just looking out for you, how would we know if he would take good care of our future queen? Anyways i gotta go, we'll talk about this later"

mum ended the call and i throw my phone on the wall in anger, luckily not smashing the screen. Mum doesn't understand, i'm 18 years old, i can do what i want, besides Marco is the sweetest thing ever. I then through my self on the bed screaming down on my pillow. After my screaming i went to the bathroom to have the shower. While the water was running i see my naked self in the mirror thinking to myself on how i'm i gotta get my mum to like Marco.