Chapter 35 Epilogue

So what is love at the end, is it something of a persons appearance or looks that wins you over or is it their personalty and their kindness . Love is weird, very weird. It can change us on who we are as a person and how we act around other people, one break up can change your whole life forever in a positive or a negative way. This may or may not happen to you but if it dose be ready what throws at you, be strong when it happens and think forward, think of the positives that's throw at you in the future to came, you may meet that true love of your life.

As the sunrises over houses in the neighbourhood to a start of a new day what will our couple Star and Marco do next as they sleep peacefully together in bed, well... who knows, their adventure is just getting started.

Star pov

i wake up and look at the clock to see the time is now 8:00am, i turn and see Marco facing me still sleeping still having he's arm around me, he's so cute when he sleeps. I move he's arm over so i can get out of bed and get something really quickly out at the shops while wearing Marco's hoodie and sweatpants in the cupboard. I race down to the corner store nearby and bought something i need and race back to Marco's house. Once i got back i went to the bathroom and go to the toilet.

Marco Pov

I wake up to see Star not in bed with me, must've gone home, when i got up i notice that her dress is still here, i look at the time and it shows 8:20am. I hear a flush in the bathroom then a minute later i see Star wearing my sweatpants and wearing one of my hoodies.

"oh hey Star, i see your wearing my hoodie" i said smiling at her

"yeah i am" she replied "Marco i need to tell you something?"

"w-what is it?"

"Marco........... I'm pregnant"

The end