Chapter 30

A week later

Star pov

we're 2 days out of the play and Marco is getting more nerves then ever, i can't blame him, he probably haven't done a play in front of people before, i done it like 3 or 4 times. Marco and I went out this afternoon to get something to eat with Janna who's coming back on Thursday.

"has the holiday" i ask Janna who's eating her chips

"oh amazing... i got to go out for myself for once and not do homework" she said stuffing chips in her month

after our lunch Janna went home to watch Netflix by her self, Marco and i stayed and look around. I think Marco needs this to get he's mind off the play, i don't went hes brain to burn out form the stress, i remember the first time i done a play as a lead role, i did alright... but i made a few mistakes while preforming on stage, now i'm a lot better.

Jackie pov

the girls meet at my house where we will recap our plan to reveal Star's little secret of hers, all the gear that we need is on my bed ready for tomorrow night.

"alright girls are we all ready for tomorrow?" i said

"i'm sure am" Amy yelled

"same here" Sala replied

"alright girls here's the plan"

i start explaining the plan one last time we even drew the while thing up and map it with our meet up point after we completed the mission. We plan this very carefully, one mistake can cost us dearly.

"we got it girls" i yelled

"we sure do" the girls replied

"alright... get a good night sleep cuz tomorrow night it's go time"

Star pov

Marco and i went back to my house to chill, maybe i could ask him if he doesn't mind sleeping over again. We both went to the tv room and we look up a movie to watch.

"anything you like Marco?"

he looks at the options i have for him "umm how about we watch this"

he points at a movie about 2 students that hated each other and then the girl falls in love with the guy, it's a good movie i watched it 5 times and it's so sad at the end.

"i'll make something" i said rushing in the kitchen

i look in the cupboard to fine anything that Marco and would eat. i look top to bottom then i found a bag of popcorn that's a family size. I pop it into the microwave for it to pop, once it's finished i poured the popcorn in a bowl and walk back to Marco and sat next to him with the popcorn

"oh popcarn you shouldn't have"

"yep" i replied stuffing popcorn in my mouth