Chapter 33

Jackie pov

This is it the night where we break in and get that Mewmen Royal family book. My girl friends meet up at my hosue to get ready with their gear. We all wear black clothing to stay true to the darkness at night. We waited until it's fully dark and no ones around the streets, that way it's easier to get in and out without being spotted.

11pm

We moved out to the archive building where our plan is good to go. We made it getting passed the guards and got to the venting system.

"Sala you up" i whisper

Sala got her tools to get the vents open for us to cowl in. We cowl carefully not making any huge sounds that would get use caught by the guards, we slowly cowl our way to the room where the Mewmen Royal family history book is at.

"how far are we" Sala whispered

Amy was in charge of the mapping in this place. She knows someone close that got the plans for the building and where everything is.

"not to far" Amy whispered

as we cowl along Amy stopped us "we're here"

Amy remove the vent to the side but just when she's about to jump down guards came in the room, we grab Amy before she would fall down and get us cought. From what i heard they put something down and walked out closing and locking the door. We proceeded to jump down quietly.

"alright girls time to look what we came here for" i said looking around the room which is full of books

we then split up to go and find it.

"how are we going to find it, there's so many of them" Sala said looking though book to book

"just keep looking" i said going though boxes

we look for over 30 minutes and haven't had any luck of finding it.

"i guess it's not here" Sala said still looking

"girls i found it" Amy said who's way down the other side of the room, i we race on over to find a old looking book.

"yes, all of the Mewman family history is right here in this book" Sala said while we look at the old book in the dark

i use my phone to give us light to read. we gone though pages after pages while reading some of the family profiles and story.

"yes here it it" i said with excitement "we got her

it reads. Name: Star Mewman/Butterfly, Hair Colour: yellow, Eye Colour Blue, Symbol: Heart

'Star was born 3 years after the collapse of the Mewman Royal family with her Mother Moon Mewman and her father River Mewman. They change their name to the butterfly name due to wanting to be more of a independent Royal family. however, Star like her mum hold secret abilities unlike their counterparts. Star represents love and sweetness from the hearts seen on her cheeks. Rumour has it Star's cheeks glow when she's in love or passionate to her lover, however this hasn't been record as of yet. Star will become the next line as Queen of either the Mewman Royal or Butterfly Family.'

We all celebrate on our findings, we got a photo of Stars profile page and started to get the hell out of this place.