Chapter 27

Next day

Marco pov

Star and I are walking to our English class after we the bell ring. We both didn't hold hands because we don't want any attention especially when Jackie is trying to seduce me, plus i don't want to make Star's cheeks to glow again.

"hey Marco, i was thinking... do you want to go on a date this afternoon"

"um w-what like after collage" i said nervously losing my cool

"well yeah, i think maybe since we are together we can do something that's not inside of the collage campus" Star said smiling at me

"s-sure we can do that" i replied trying to get my cool back

i don't know why i lose my cool then, when i dated Jackie i was in the game, i was in the zone, but Star i just lost for words. After we got our names marked off we head to the hall and start practising.

Jackie pov

hahah i finally got a plan to get what i need to end Star once and for all. The girls and i gather around and i start explaining what we're going to do. obviously the place is heavily guarded so we need to sneak in through the vents to get inside, since the place is full of cameras we need to make sure we don't get spotted, we'll wear black so we blend in the dark, all we need is the page where we can find Stars family entry, take photos and get out without being seen.

"um Jackie is this gotta work? What if we fail?" Sala said worrying

"we're not, i won't let this plan fail"

we start making a list for what we need for this plan.

"if it's true that Star is part of the Mewman Family, how are you gotta announce it?" Amy asked listing down items we need

"easy... the school play, i know Marco is in the play with Star and everyone is there to see their performance"

Marco pov

after we finish our practise we took a break and sat on the edge of the stage together.

"can you believe we are going to do the play in front of everyone" Star said with excitement

"yeah, but what if your hearts glow, would they know who you really are" i worried

"pfff they'll think it's special effects"

we both cuddle up together and i kiss Star on her forehead, then after 10 minutes of having our time we get back to work.

"oh Star"

"yeah Marco?"

"i loved your dressed from yesterday, i was going to tell you but you were upset"

"really you love it?"

"of course i love it... the purple dress looks good on you, shows of your hair more"