Chapter 13

Marco pov

Jackie started to act a little bit weird while walking together, she's more nerves around me then ever, this morning she's all up me and now she's holding her arm and stuttering it's nothing like her.

"Jackie what's up your acting strange?"

"oh n-nothing, actually can i go to your house today" she stuttered

"alright" i replied

when we got closer to my house she gets more nerves then ever, i wonder it's because this is the first time in my house and is nerves she gotta stuff up.

Jackie pov

oh man i'm actually gotta do it, i'm gotta sleep with Marco and i'm not backing down, this is the only way Marco well be mine, he'll never say no to my looks, the only way this could be ruined is that Star girl gets in the way again, otherwise he's all mine and i'll have every bit of him. I wonder the girls done their job after school with Star.

we got to Marco's house and Marco open the door to go inside. I'm one room away to having sex him. We entered inside and the whole house is amazing, he sure knows how to make a house shine.

"would you like something to drink?"

"yes please" i replied

Marco entered the kitchen, i started to fine Marco's room to get ready for he's 'surprise.' then again... i think this is a bad idea, maybe i should... no, no you got this Jackie.

Marco pov

I start to make drinks for Jackie and I, i just made some coke for us, i got nothing else. When i was about to finish i got a text. I put the drinks down and got my phone out of my pocket, it was Star.

Marco something happened to me today and i have no one to turn to

what's wrong Star what happen

2 girls jumped me and threaten me this afternoon

what did they say?

they said if i go near you or even ever hangout with you during breaks they'll hurt me even more

hmm strange and this happened this afternoon and how would the girls know... oh, Jackie, she's the one that sit it up no wonder she's been all nerves when we walked here.

i'm so sorry Star that happen to you, i think i know who it is and i'll make sure this doesn't happen again, i promise

after i sent the text i pick up the drinks and gone to fine Jackie.

"Jackie where you at?" i yelled

"in your room" she replied back

i walk to my room and i see Jackie seating on my bed, i sat down next to her and hand over the drink. I wonder what she's gotta do now, she seems calm now but that's because she's hiding it.

"thanks Marco"

we both start drinking and talking until we both finish. we both look into each others eyes and Jackie went in for the first move kissing me out of no where, then somehow she was on top of me on the bed.

"oh Marco i love you so much"

she then proceeded to take her shirt off revealing her bra then slowly taking her shorts off to try and turn me on. i stopped her right away.

"wait Jackie no... not what after you done"

she stop and look at me worried "w-what did i do?"

"you ask your friends to threat Star cuz you want me for yourself"

Jackie's in shock "Marco don't be ridiculous"

"no Jackie you can't just threaten a girl cuz i'm the only friend she has i mean look at you right now, you're going out of your way to have sex with me" i said raising my voice "i can't believe you right now... get out"

"Marco please i-"

"GET OUT!!" i yelled getting her off me and pointing at the door.

Jackie got dress and walk out... so much for being a kind girlfriend. I thought Jackie is the dream girl i would've thought she'll be, nice, caring, outgoing with others and loving, i guess i was wrong about her.